Sitting Beside You

Today is the final day of Minjoon one-shots week! It has been a fun week and I have had so much fun writing out little drabbles for one of my favorite ships. If you want me to do something like this again, but for a different ship, comment down below the ship and I may give it a try. Now for this last one-shot of the week! I hope you like it.

Namjoon walks down the pathway of the park. It is early evening and there isn't anyone else around. The leaves rustle a little because of the wind, but other than that the park is rather silent. The sun is low and looks like it's seconds away from setting. Namjoon keeps his head low as he walks. He continues to move at a steady pace until he stops in front of a bench. It's a medium sized wooden bench with metal railings that form pretty curls. He lets out a sigh before sitting down. He stares at the sunset and lets the breeze rustle his hair. He turns to his right when he notices another presence beside him. He glances at the young man that has a wide smile across his face. "Hi, Joonie..." Jimin says with a smile.

"Hello, Minnie..." Namjoon replies with a soft smile upon his face. Jimin shifts closer to him on the bench. Namjoon tenses up as the man moves closer. He doesn't mind being in such close proximity to the other. Jimin was basically his boyfriend. They just never put a label on what they were. Jimin leans his head against Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon looks at him fondly. Neither of them speak as they stare at the sky painted with colors of orange and pink. Jimin snuggles closer to Namjoon as a cold wind blows. Namjoon places an arm around Jimin, pulling him closer to him. The two sit in silence, just enjoying one another's company. Jimin breaks the lull with an innocent question, "How was your day?"

"Good," Namjoon answers, "I wish I could've spent it all with you..." Jimin giggles at the comment. "That's cheesy," Jimin states, "You have to work though. Work hard for the both of us, hyung. Fighting!"

Namjoon nods, "I will, Jimin. I'll work hard."

Jimin smiles at his answer, "What else did you do today?"

"Nothing really special. Woke up early so that I could catch the bus," Namjoon explains.

"Did you miss it?" Jimin asks, "You always seem to even if you wake up early enough."

"I did miss it. I almost made it though!" Namjoon exclaims, "I still got to work on time... thankfully...I was a tad bit late, but Yoongi hyung covered for me."

"You're lucky to have a good friend like Yoongi to look out for you," Jimin states, "It's nice to know that he can watch you and make sure you're okay when I'm not there."

"I'm a grown adult, Jiminie. I don't need a babysitter," Namjoon says.

Jimin smiles, "I know, Namjoonie. I just worry about you."

"You don't need to, I'm fine," Namjoon states.

Jimin sighs, "I'll always worry, Joonie. No matter what. Did you write any new songs?"

"Yeah...I did," Namjoon says, "It's for a new group, but I pictured you singing it."

Jimin blushes, "I'm not much of a singer, hyung."

"Of course you are. You have a very pretty voice, Jimin. It's as pretty as you...than again nothing can really compare to how pretty you are," Namjoon says, "I guess it's fitting, though. You have a beautiful voice and you're a beautiful person..." Jimin shakes his head and nudges Namjoon lightly. "You're such a flirt," Jimin says, "Stop flattering me..."

Namjoon shakes his head, "You love it..."

"Yeah...maybe I do..." Jimin says, a bit sheepishly, "What else? Did you do anything else after work?"