Not Leaving Your Side

Hi, guys. I finished watching this really good kdrama called Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. I'm going to spoil something so if you don't want to know I would definitely not continue. This one-shot is going to spoil some things. So, only read if you don't mind being spoiled.

Last warning: SPOILERS

---------------------------------

Alright, so one of my favorite scenes from the show is when Bong Soon is locked inside with a bomb attached to her. It was such an emotional scenes and the actors did an amazing job. I want to rewrite this scene, but tell you what Min Hyuk was thinking. I want to delve into his mind and find out what he was going through as he tried to save the woman he loves. This is what the one-shot is going to be about. I hope that you enjoy it.

Min Hyuk's POV

"Bong Soon!!!" I shout, searching frantically. Where the heck did he take her? If he had even laid a single finger on her, I will kick his ass. "Bong Soon!!!" I yell. I run around the rooftop searching for her. I turn a corner and my gaze falls on a door with chains wrapped around the handles. "Bong Soon-ah...." I mutter. I rush over to the door and try to pull it open. The chains clink against one another, keeping the door sealed shut. I bang on the hard metal door. "Bong Soon-ah!" I call. I continue to hit the door with my hands and call out her name. My knuckles start to split because of how hard I slam the door. The only thought running through my head is to save Bong Soon. I take a few steps back and runs into the door, trying to get it to bust open. "Bong Soon-ah!!!" I call again. She has to be in here, why isn't she answering. I slam the door, using all of my weight, "Bong Soon-ah! If you're in there, answer me!" My mouth widens as I hear choked sobs. What the hell did that son of a bitch do to her? "You can't come inside. Please stay away!" Bong Soon calls out. I lean against the door, listening to her talk. The only thing running through my head is that I need to get her out of there. "Bong Soon-ah! I'm right here!" I say hitting the door. I think of that bastard's face as I back up and kick at the door. The door doesn't budge. I take another step back and ram my elbow into the door. Bong Soon yells out, "Please go away!!!" I can see her face clearly in my head. I see the tears falling down her cheeks. I can see how much she is struggling. I want to run in there. I wish I had the strength of a dozen people. I wish I could bust down this door and run to her. I wish I could hold her in my arms and tell her it will all be alright. I want to dry her tears and tell her how much I love her. I plan on doing just that, as soon as I get this door open. I grip the chains in my hands and pull. I pull with all of my might. I lose my footing and fall onto my back. Bong Soon calls out to me again, "Please go away! There's a bomb inside of here!" Her words register into my head. I have no time to worry over the bomb. I need to get her out. I charge at the door and kick at it. I slam at it with all of my strength. Open up! Open, so I can save her! I continue to ram blows at the door, yet it doesn't budge. I grunt as I slam into the door in a repeating fashion. I slowly sink to the floor, gripping the chains in my bloodied hands. In a wavering voice, Bong Soon says, "Please, go. Please go away!!!" I let out a sigh. Did she actually think I was going to leave her? I would never do such a thing. "Go? Where should I go?" I ask. I make a useless attempt to get the door open. I push it using my body, but the door doesn't move. Bong Soon pleads for me to leave. I scoff. She isn't going to make me leave. I'm not leaving her alone. If she dies, so do I. "Let's go together," I say to her. I hear her crying and struggling inside the room. I picture her with a smile on her face. I think of the good memories we spent with one another. I imagine what should've been our forever. A smile graces my face, "Bong Soon-ah, don't cry." My words don't stop her from choking out another loud sob. She tries again to convince me to leave. I would never leave her, even if it were to save my own life. She means so much more to me than anything in this entire world. I don't know if I could ever be the same in a world without her. My life is worth the risk for the woman I love. "You really don't listen..." I say to her.

She screams, "There isn't much time left! Leave!!! Please go, okay!" I close my eyes and shake my head. Never. I am never leaving you alone, Bong Soon. I hear her start to cry harder. "Bong Soon-ah, I have something to say." Bong Soon lets out loud strangled cries. She pleads, repeating the same words. Leave. There isn't much time left. Go away, please. I sigh, I could never find it in myself to leave. I would never forgive myself if I did. We don't have much time left, Bong Soon. I slowly push myself back up, so that I'm standing. I place my hands on the door and lean my forehead to touch the cold metal. "I'm not going. I'm going to stay by your side," I say in a calm tone, "Don't be scared." I make one last attempt to get the door open before sliding back down to the floor. I lean against the door, having given up on getting her out of there. The only thoughts passing through my head is the future the two of us will never get to live. I focus on one thing, my love for Bong Soon. I think of her smile, and her strength, and her character, and her in general. I smile as I think of the most important thing in my life. Love is something I never believed I would fully experience. Yet, here I am, because of love. I would sacrifice it all for love. For her. For the one person that is always in my head. For the one person that makes everything seem brighter. I love her, more than life itself. I lived with her. I will die with her. Bong Soon is still sobbing and pleading with me to leave. It becomes a faint echo and I don't put much thought into it. I just wait for the bomb to go off. I wait for my life and hers, to be taken away.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope that you enjoyed this. It honestly hit me in the feels as I was writing, editing, and rereading. I kind of left it off at a cliff hanger, but you'll just have to watch the show to find out what happens. Please continue to recommend any new ships you want me to write a one-shot of. Please comment, vote, follow me, and add this story to your library. Have a great rest of your day!