Psycho

The last one-shot I have planned out. They usually come in bursts, so expect more whenever that happens. I'll come up with more ideas eventually, but I'm going to focus on my full-length stories for a bit. Please go support those as well. Anyway, this one-shot is a kpop ship for hyunsung, meaning Hyunjin and Jisung from Stray Kids. I love my rare pairs. This one is based off of Psycho by Red Velvet and hyunsung's relationship in the past. I saw lots of edits with this song and I just couldn't help myself. I had to write a story for it. Just a warning, they kiss intensely if you're uncomfortable with that, read with caution. With that said, let's get into it.

It seemed like Jisung and Hyunjin were destined to hate one another. It's something that they've done since the beginning of time. Their past selves loathed each other and they despise each other now. There was no doubt about it. Hyunjin hated Jisung. Jisung hated Hyunjin. That's the way it's always been. The thing is that there's always been a fine line between love and hate. There's always been this deep set emotion between them. It's just a manner of turning that bitter emotion into one of passion. Of course, that could never be the case with Hyunjin and Jisung. They are at each other's throats twenty four seven. The chances of them being friends was slim. You expect them to be lovers? It's impossible. Wouldn't happen in a million years. A fickle idea for those with hope. Hyunjin and Jisung would never be anything more than enemies

————————————————

And for that exact reason, Chan was surprised. He had introduced the two to each other years ago and they've hated each other ever since. It was exhausting to watch. Even more draining to pull the two apart or try to stop their spats. It got to the point where Chan just turned a blind eye to it, knowing that it was just Jisung and Hyunjin. Being Jisung and Hyunjin. The three were hanging out in Chan's house when the two started arguing. It was something stupid. A silly argument. But, to be honest, all their arguments were pretty ridiculous. The fight escalated quickly, with the two pointing fingers and yelling over one another. Chan chose to sit and watch, too tired to even put the effort into telling them to stop. "I don't understand how someone could be so stupid!" Hyunjin exclaims.

"I don't understand how someone could be such a prick!" Jisung fires back. Hyunjin growls and lunges at Jisung. The two fall to the floor and Hyunjin pins him to the ground. Chan's eyebrows raise and he looks at the two, considering stepping in before things become violent. The two stare at one another not saying anything. They breathe heavily and Jisung smirks. "I don't like this," Jisung says, "You should be under me..."

"W-what?" Hyunjin stutters, loosening his grip on Jisung. Chan's eyes bug out of his head and he rubs his eyes, making sure he isn't dreaming. Jisung uses this as an opportunity to flip Hyunjin off of him and to the floor. Jisung pounces on him and presses his chest close to Hyunjin. The young man's face flushes and he whines as Jisung places kisses to his neck. "Sungie!!!" Hyunjin exclaims.

"You look really nice today, Jinnie. I could eat you up," Jisung whispers into his ear. Hyunjin shivers and Chan's jaw drops open in shock. What the hell is he witnessing? Are Hyunjin and Jisung not fighting? Are they flirting? Wait...flirting? How could they be flirting? They were literally fighting seconds ago. Hyunjin loud giggle echoes throughout the house as Jisung starts to tickle the younger. "Jisungie....s-stop...I-I c-can't..." Hyunjin says breathlessly as Jisung continues to tickle him.

"I love your cute little laugh, Jinnie," Jisung says.

"S-sung....s-stop," Hyunjin says. Jisung stops for a second, contemplating. Hyunjin breathes heavily and looks up to Jisung expectantly. "What will you give me then since I would have to give up your beautiful giggles," Jisung asks.

"Kisses," Hyunjin says, "You can kiss me..." Chan blinks, not believing that this is actually happening. The young man pinches himself, thinking that maybe this is all just some weird fever dream. But, it's not. It's real. Jisung is on top of Hyunjin and they're talking about kissing. What is this world!? "I could also tease you," Jisung says, pressing his lips against Hyunjin's chin. He moves his lips to press them against Hyunjin's neck. "Sungie..." Hyunjin whispers.