One Month of Love

Hello! I am back with another Minjoon one-shot for you all. This one is loosely based off of the KDrama, You Who Came from the Stars/My Love From Another Star. I really liked this kdrama and it gave me an idea for a one-shot. If you haven't, you should definitely check out the show. As a minor note, I do a frequent amount of time-skips because a month is a pretty long span of time. I couldn't write every single moment, but you can assume what they did that day based off of the Polaroid pictures. Also, this was previously in my kpop one-shots, for some reason. It makes zero sense since this is extremely shippy. My mind wasn't working that day. Anyway, the one-shot is here now, I hope you like it. Let's get into it!

Jimin had come to Earth a long time ago. 400 years ago to be specific. He had gotten a bit too curious when his home had aligned perfectly with the other planet. He had stared at it for a while before deciding to go check it out. The next thing he knows his home had moved away and he was unable to return. He was stranded on Earth. Jimin spent a considerable amount of time trying to find any way to get back home. After about ten years, he found out that his home will pass Earth once again. The only issue was that he would have to wait. He would have to wait 400 years.

He spent those years like any other normal person. He made friends, but he never got extremely close with anyone. He couldn't. If Jimin got too attached, he would want to stay on Earth. He couldn't stay, whether he wanted to or not. He had found out pretty early on that Earth had it out for him. His body didn't do well on this planet. Jimin had to leave the planet before it poisoned his body anymore, before it killed him.

Jimin counted down the days until his departure. It's not that he didn't like it on Earth. He was just homesick. There was nothing big really keeping him on this planet. Jimin only has one really close friend and he wanted Jimin to return home. He didn't have anyone to love and doubted he would meet anyone anyway. He only had one more month left before he left. The chances of him meeting someone that would make him want to stay is about 5%.

------------

He walks into the cafe to get his daily dose of caffeine. His coffee machine had just broke, so he would have to settle with whatever he could get at this place. When he finally got his drink, he sat down and carefully sipped it. He reached into his bag and took out a book to read. He continued to do this for a few minutes before someone approached him. "Hello, I'm sorry to bother you," Namjoon says, "I just noticed you were reading my favorite book." Jimin looks up at him and stares at the young man in front of him. "You know this book?" Jimin questions.

"Of course," Namjoon states, "Is it alright if I sit down?" Jimin hesitates for a minute before nodding his head. Namjoon sits in the seat across from Jimin. He places his own cup of coffee on the table. "I'm Namjoon, by the way. It's nice to meet you," He says.

Jimin nods his head, "Park Jimin, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Namjoon smiles and starts to talk about the book. The two instantly click. Maybe there was something in the coffee, but Jimin opened up to him without a second thought. Namjoon did the same. The two got to know one another very well within that small little cafe. An hour later, the two walked out of the cafe together. "It was really nice meeting you," Namjoon says, "Maybe we can meet up some other time."

"Sure," Jimin says, "Here, let's take a picture." He reaches into his bag and takes out a Polaroid camera. "Are you sure you want a picture with me?" Namjoon asks, "We did just meet..."

Jimin shrugs, "I like taking pictures with all the new people I meet." Namjoon nods and positions himself beside Jimin. Jimin faces the camera at them and clicks a button. The Polaroid comes out of the top and it starts to become clear after a minute or two. Jimin hands it to Namjoon along with a black sharpie from his pocket, "Put your number on it." Namjoon nods his head and does what Jimin says. "I hope to hear from you soon, Jimin," Namjoon says with a dimpled smile.