Loved

I am back with part two of yesterday's one-shot. If you don't already know I am publishing Minjoon one-shots for the entire week, so expect a lot more in the upcoming days. Now, let's give Jimin a chance to explain himself.

Jimin grabs on to Taehyung's wrist and pulls him. Taehyung looks at Jimin and tries to yank his wrist out of his grasp. Jimin's grip holds firm and he drags Taehyung back into the living room. "What now? Are you going to stoop so low as to kidnap me?" Taehyung says with a roll of his eyes.

Jimin shakes his head, "I need to clear things up. You need to know the truth. The whole truth. I listened to you and a part of what you said was right, but not all of it. There's more to this than you know, Tae. I want to clear it all up before you make a judgement of me. Please, let me have this." Taehyung eyes Jimin warily, still not entirely sure if giving him a chance is a good idea. After a few minutes of silence, Taehyung nods his head. Jimin lets out a sigh of relief and gestures at the couch. The two both sit down and look at one another. "You better start talking. I'm losing patience..." Taehyung states.

"Yes, okay. So, what you heard from Jin hyung wasn't the entire story. It was part of it, but not the whole thing," Jimin says.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "That still means you used Namjoon."

"Yes, I did, but I'm not using him anymore. I love him. I mean that," Jimin says. Taehyung scoffs and leans against the back of the couch. Jimin nudges Taehyung's leg, "I'm not lying. I do. Look at me. Does it look like I'm lying?" Taehyung frowns, but looks at Jimin's eyes and his body movement. It appeared as if he was telling the truth, but he could just be a really good actor. "You've been hiding for so long. You could just be pretending to be sincere now," Taehyung states.

Jimin shakes his head, "I'm not pretending. I promise. You know I don't make promises lightly. I mean what I'm saying." Taehyung eyes Jimin, but closes his mouth and doesn't argue anymore. "When I first met Joonie, I thought he was really sweet. I thought that if I didn't already love someone else, he and I would definitely work. I did love someone else though and I was blindly devoted to that person. I didn't stand any chance with them, but I still thought I did. After you introduced us, I went home and I ran into my crush. He was hanging out with a friend and they looked really close. I don't really remember what happened after that, but I was lying in bed when this idea came to me. I could get a boyfriend and make my crush jealous and then he would see that we would be meant for each other. It wasn't the smartest idea and was definitely not going to work, but I wasn't in the right mindset and I thought it would. I started to get to thinking about who would make the perfect fake boyfriend and the first person that popped into my head was your brother."

"And, so starts to plan of using the ever so loving Kim Namjoon," Taehyung finishes glaring at Jimin. Jimin sighs and nods his head. "I don't understand why you kept me here. All you're doing is telling me what I already know," Taehyung says, standing up from the couch. Jimin pushes him back onto the couch. "I'm not done explaining. I did use Namjoon. And I'm sure that sounds terrible. Honestly, I'm so ashamed I ever did it in the first place. When Joonie and I started going out, it was a ruse, just as you said. It was just some game to get my crush to notice me. I thought that Joonie would never notice because he was so trusting and he didn't. He had no idea that whenever I planned dates that it would be at one of my crushes frequent hangouts. He never noticed that I would always bring him to my apartment to hang out. Or I would only show extreme amounts of PDA whenever my crush was nearby. He never found it weird that I was less affectionate when it was his choice of a date spot. He never questioned when I ended a kiss a bit earlier than usual. He was exactly what I needed to get my crush to notice me. I took use of that. I used him for my own personal gain. I know what I did and I feel terrible admitting to something like this. But, I did it. I can't take what I did back. I felt guilty for doing it, but I continued to pretend to like Joonie. I knew that in the end it would be my crush and I that would be with each other. With that reason in my head, using Joonie didn't seem like such bad of a thing."