His Lover in the Next Life

Hi! I am back. I've been doing a lot of new ships lately, but today I don't have a new one. Today, we have a little fic centered around Rochan, which is Chani and Rowoon from SF9. I don't even remember when my last one-shot of them came out, but I know it was Extraordinary You centric and I haven't written another ship shot of them since. So, I decided why not write another cause I love these boys and it's the next one listed on the long trail of fic notes I have gathered on my phone. So, this idea was born almost a year and a half ago. It's been a while, but when I saw it, I knew I had to write it cause it's an interesting concept. It has some angst. It has a lot of angst. So be prepared and I hope that you enjoy the fic.

"Let's play a game!" Jaeyoon exclaims in a sing-song tone.

"What game?" Taeyang questions from where his head leans against Youngkyun's shoulder.

"If you say, truth or dare, I am going to slap you," Youngbin states, leaning into his hand.

"Truth or dare!" Jaeyoon shouts.

"Yay!!!" Sanghyuk cries cheerfully, bumping shoulders with Inseong and almost dropping his drink into Juho's hair. Chanhee winces slightly at the noise, shaking his head. Youngbin groans as Seokwoo pats the older one on the back encouragingly. The group of nine men are gathered in Inseong's flat for their weekly ritual of Friday night drunk fest. They, being the young men they are, had made it tradition since they all first met in college to hang out on Friday night together. The location would differ each week and sometimes only a few of them could join. But, on the days they were all here, much like today, they would bring out all the alcohol they could possibly carry. And to say it got crazy is an understatement. They were chaotic on a normal basis. Alcohol only made it worse. Jaeyoon and Sanghyuk seemed to become even more hyper. Youngbin and Inseong appeared to age fifty years with stress. Seokwoo and Taeyang got drowsy. Juho questioned his decision to be here. And the maknaes, well, the maknaes acted pretty much the same. For whatever reason, not being as affected as the rest of the group. "We're not in high school anymore, Jaeyoon-ah..." Youngbin says, "Isn't it time to put truth or dare to rest?"

"Not today, hyung! Not today..." Jaeyoon calls out.

"Not ever is more like it..." Inseong sighs as Youngbin nods his head in agreement.

Jaeyoon slowly lowers himself to the floor before gesturing to the others to join him, "Come on! Everyone gather around! We're playing truth or dare!" Everyone collectively groans, but slowly starts to move to the floor, creating a lopsided circle on the carpet. "Can I sit out this time?" Juho asks, "Last time, I went home with coke in my hair..."

"Don't be a party pooper!" Sanghyuk says, poking at his kneecap. Juho sighs and slowly admits defeat as he slides to sit on the floor next to Chanhee. "Okay...who's going to be our first victim..." Jaeyoon says with narrowed eyes, scanning over the group. Everyone avoids the gaze of the man, not wanting to be chosen first. "Chanhee should go," Taeyang pipes up.

"That's a great idea!" Jaeyoon beams, "Chanhee...truth or dare?"

"Wait, wait, wait! Why me?" Chanhee asks, "Why do I have to go first?"

"Cause you never go first," Seokwoo says.

"Yeah, you always pull your maknae card..." Youngbin says. The rest of the group nod their heads in agreement causing Chanhee to shield his head in embarrassment. "How come you only ever pull that when you want to get out of doing something?" Youngkyun questions with raised eyebrows. Chanhee's eyes widen and he shifts a bit in his position on the floor. He purses his lips together as he feels the eyes of his hyungs land on him. "Fine, fine, just ask me the question!" Chanhee exclaims.

"Yes!!!" Sanghyuk shouts, "Truth or dare, Kang Chanhee..."

"Um...truth..." Chanhee replies.

"So boring..." Jaeyoon groans