Waste it on Me

Ok...I really need to stop writing BTS ship fics. I need you all to comment what ships you want me to write. This one-shot is based off of the Steve Aoki song, Waste it On Me. I hope that you like it. It's a Jikook fic, here we go.

3 years ago

Jimin smiles as he walks towards his boyfriend's boarding area. His hand is interlocked with Hoseok, who is rather silent. Jimin is rambling about how proud he is of him and how he's going to miss him. Hoseok only nods occasionally as they continue to walk towards his plane. "I just can't believe you're leaving. It's sort of shocking, you know. I'm so glad that you get to live out your dream. America is going to be wowed by your dance skills," Jimin rambles and gently squeezes Hoseok's hand. Hoseok gives him a small smile and rubs his thumb over Jimin's hand. As they near the boarding area, Hoseok pulls his hand away from Jimin. Jimin frowns and can't help but feel sad at the thought of his departing boyfriend. They had spoken about what would happen between them a while ago. They would try to keep going, they both loved one another. They could definitely make it work. Hoseok puts his small carry-on bag onto the floor. He scans Jimin with his eyes and Jimin can't help but blush. "You should go, you're going to miss your flight," Jimin said, looking at the ground. Hoseok nods and lifts Jimin's head up with his hands. The two look at one another in the eyes. Both of their eyes are glossy and tears threaten to fall. Hoseok bites his lip, "Jimin....I know that we already talked about this, but I think that we should rethink our relationship," Hoseok states, "I'm going to be in America. You're going to be here in Korea. The time difference is so drastic, when would we talk to each other."

"Hyung....we can make it work. That's what we said. We can make it work," Jimin whispers.

Hoseok sighs, "If things work out in America and I become a successful dancer, I'm going to be really busy. I'm not going to be able to give you the love that you deserve. You deserve love that is undying and doesn't have any boundaries. I can't give you those things. We can't stay together, Jimin. We need to break up. It's for the best."

Jimin shakes his head, tears falling down his cheeks, "Please....hyung....let's talk about this...." Suddenly, an announcement is made saying that the gates will be closing momentarily. Hoseok picks up his bag, "Goodbye, Jimin. I'm sorry, but you'll see that us splitting up was the only option." He walks towards his gate and Jimin stares at him. Tears fall from his eyes and Jimin sinks to the floor. He wipes at the tears that continue to fall down his face at a furious pace.

—————————————

2 years ago

Jimin is walking home from the library. His mind starts to wander to the person he had just met up with there. Their little study date was fun. Anytime they met up was really fun. They've known each other for so long and no one really expected for their relationship to work out. Taehyung and Jimin proved them wrong. Jimin smiles as he thinks about his boyfriend. He's the best. Taehyung and he started off as friends, but it was clear that they both liked one another more than that. Jimin stops at a crosswalk and watches as the cars pass. He glances at the light and waits for it to change. Suddenly, his phone rings and he takes it out of his pocket. He glances at the screen and answers the phone immediately. He puts the phone to his ear, "Hey, I was just thinking about you."

"Were you really?" Taehyung says through the phone.

Jimin nods his head, "Yup. I miss you already, even though we saw one another a few minutes ago."

Taehyung chuckles, "You're so sweet, Jiminie."

"That's cause I really like you, why did you call me?" Jimin asks. He can feel his heart fluttering a bit and his palms a tad bit sweaty. He sighs, he's known Taehyung for so long, yet he still gets so flustered whenever he hears his voice. It's like he's a middle schooler with a crush. "I actually had something to tell you," Taehyung says in a more solemn tone. Jimin frowns and looks up at the light. He sees that it's changed and he takes a step forward. "Okay, go ahead, I'm listening," Jimin says as he walks along the sidewalk. The next words Taehyung say shocks Jimin. He feels as if his entire world is freezing. His feet stop moving and he feels tears build up in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Jimin. I just don't think we should be in this type of relationship. I see you as my best friend, but not my boyfriend. I see us being friends forever, but I can't see a future-" Jimin's hand lowers from his ear and stays by his side. He hears the cars honking at him to continue walking, but he the noises don't register in his head. He feels like an empty shell. There's a pain in his chest and he doesn't know how to make it go away. He doesn't know what to do except let it all out. He breathes heavily and lets out a loud scream. The cars continue to honk and Jimin continues to yell out in the middle of the sidewalk.