Used

Hello! For this week, I've decided to make a bunch of Minjoon one-shots. This is honestly one of my fav ships, so this was bound to happen. I hope you look forward to this week of romantic, sappy, emotional one-shots. If there are any other ships you want me to do a week of one-shots for, tell me in the comments. Let's get into the first one-shot. It's a two parter, so expect a cliffhanger.

Jimin sits on his couch watching TV, when there is a loud banging sound coming from his door. He frowns, who could that be? He stands up and makes his way to the front of his apartment. The banging continues and seems to get louder as time passes. Jimin's brow furrows as he unlocks the door and yanks it open. He is met with the angry face of one, Kim Taehyung. His hands are clenched into tight fists and he has a gaze that could kill. "Um...Tae? What are you doing here? Is something wrong? Why were you banging at my door like that?" Jimin asks, confused. Taehyung huffs and pushes Jimin lightly before walking into his apartment. Jimin is stunned by his action, but doesn't question it. It's clear that his friend is upset about something. He shuts the door and locks it. He walks back into the living room where Taehyung is pacing back and forth. "Do you want something to drink? Or do you want to sit down?" Jimin asks. Taehyung glances at him before turning away and letting out an angered yell. Jimin blinks a couple of times, surprised at his reaction. "TaeTae? What's wrong?" Jimin questions.

Taehyung huffs, "No! Don't call me TaeTae. Not after what you did."

"What I did? You're mad at me?" Jimin says, surprised, "Whatever I did, I'm sorry."

"No. Sorry is not enough. You...urgg....how could you!!!!" Taehyung shouts. Jimin bites his lip and looks at his friend with concern. "I'm sorry, Taehyung. I don't know what I did though," Jimin states.

"You know what you did," Taehyung says, glaring at his friend.

Jimin shakes his head, "I really don't..."

Taehyung scoffs, "You're using Namjoon."

"W-what?" Jimin says, a tad bit shocked, "Who told you that?"

"It's true than, isn't it? You've been using my brother," Taehyung states, taking a step closer to Jimin.

"Who told you that, Tae?" Jimin asks again.

Taehyung moves until he's an inch away from Jimin, "You don't get to ask questions. You don't get to do any of that. Not after what you've done." In an instant, things start to escalate. Taehyung pushes Jimin with all his strength. Jimin gasps as his back collides with the wall and some of his breath gets knocked out of him. Taehyung hold his arm close to Jimin's neck, pinning him to the wall. "You better have a good explanation as to why I just heard Jin hyung talking about you using my older brother...."

"TaeTae...you know me. I would never..." Jimin starts

Taehyung cuts him off, "I told you at the beginning that if you hurt Joon, I would hurt you..."

"I don't know what you heard, but I guarantee you that it's not what it sounds like," Jimin says quietly.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "It sounds exactly as I heard it. I was hanging out with Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung. I left to go to the bathroom and as I was returning, I overheard the two talking. Jin was telling Hoseok about you and Joon's relationship. He said that you told him it was all a ploy. A stupid little relationship to make your actual crush notice you. You never actually liked Joon, did you? You asked him out because you had hopes that it would help you catch the attentions of others. It was never because you liked him!" Jimin struggles against Taehyung's grip and gives him an exasperated look. "It isn't like that Tae. Let me explain. I'm not a bad person. I would never hurt Joon. You know how much he means to me. I have pictures of us all around my apartment," Jimin says.