Please Love Me

Hello. I have a Kpop ship that I've never written before for you all today. I am a huge fan of SEVENTEEN and one of my favorite ships from this group is Jicheol. Of course, if you don't already know, I have a few unrequited love stories and this one is one of them. So, it's Jicheol, but not. The other members are in this and it's from my lovely bias's Woozi's POV. I don't have much else to say, so let's get into it.

Seungcheol is Jihoon's first. His first everything. The first friend he made. He was with Seungcheol on his first day of school. He lost his first tooth from an apple that Seungcheol had given him. His first broken bone was from tripping when chasing Seungcheol. The first argument he had was with Seungcheol over something stupid. The first time he went on a vacation was with Seungcheol and his family. The first time he cooked was with Seungcheol. The first time he drove a car was with Seungcheol in the passenger seat cheering him on. The first time he went on a rollercoaster was with Seungcheol gripping his hands. His first dance was with Seungcheol. His first hug was from Seungcheol. His first kiss was from Seungcheol. His first love. It was Seungcheol. It still is Seungcheol. Jihoon noticed when he felt the urge to punch a girl who was flirting with his hyung. They were in high school and Jihoon had no idea why he was feeling that way. It took him a while and after many more encounters of jealousy, he came to realize that he liked Seungcheol. He soon realized that he's liked his childhood friend for a long, long time. And those feelings only grew as time went on. Jihoon had hid his feelings, more fearful of losing Seungcheol than anything else. It wasn't like he had any reason to confess. Seungcheol never seemed interested in anyone that flirted with him or asked him out. He always turned them down. It had given Jihoon hope. Hope that Seungcheol may actually like him too and was just waiting to tell him. But, of course, it was just hope. That fickle thing that couldn't be depended on. Jihoon's first heartbreak was from Seungcheol. From that first day in college. When he introduced his roommate, Jeonghan, to Jihoon and looked at the angelic man with heart eyes. It was the same look that Jihoon would give to his inattentive crush. It was the same look that Jeonghan flashed back to Seungcheol.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Jihoon and Seungcheol tackled everything side by side. That was no different when it came to college. Seungcheol had gone first and Jihoon had applied to the same college. In Jihoon's mind, college with Seungcheol was going to be the same as high school, but when he had gotten there it wasn't even close. He had thought that Seungcheol and him would move out of the dorms and invest in an apartment, but the older seemed attached to the college dorms. Or maybe he was just attached to the boy sleeping next to him. So, Jihoon relented and got himself a dorm. He became roommates with Jeon Wonwoo, who happened to be friends with Seungcheol. From there, Seungcheol and Jeonghan's friend groups collided. Jihoon didn't mind. It really wasn't a big deal. The only issue he had was that every time they hung out, Seungcheol would be by Jeonghan's side. He would still speak to Jihoon and joke around about old times, but his attentions were almost always on Jeonghan. The others found it funny and began to joke that they were the parents of the group. Jihoon forced himself to laugh even though it tore him to pieces inside. He couldn't do anything except watch as Seungcheol flirted with Jeonghan, who didn't hesitate to flirt back. It hurt more than anything. Jihoon has fallen and burned himself and broken bones before. But, this pain is unlike any other. It feels like someone is stabbing his heart and ripping it from his body slowly. It feels like tiny cuts are being made deep in his chest. Like a bullet being shot into him and then pulled out and shot again. It felt like he was losing to someone. But, he couldn't be mad at that person because they got the best prize. It's his own fault for not even trying to win. Jihoon started to distance himself from the group. Not wanting to go through that endless pain of seeing Seungcheol with someone that isn't him. He didn't have many other friends, but he somehow attracted the attention of a sunflower and a puppy in his junior year. They introduced him to their group of friends who managed to bring a smile to Jihoon's face. They were young, but they treated Jihoon right. They loved their hyung and didn't hesitate to make their affections clear. Although he did find them a bit much at times, he really did appreciate their care. They helped him to forget the pain of his unrequited love. Seungcheol was the one who convinced him to introduce the kids to the group. His crush was sad that he didn't get to see Jihoon often and suggested that by combining the groups it would be a win-win situation. Jihoon couldn't say no, especially when Seungcheol looked at him with those pleading eyes. He had crumbled and introduced the kids to the group. They had clicked and became a group of thirteen. Jihoon felt as he was slowly losing it, now that every single one of his friends began to refer to Seungcheol and Jeonghan as dad and mom. He had to work ten times as hard to hide his feelings. To hide the pain he experienced each time he so much as glanced at Seungcheol and Jeonghan. No one could know. They didn't have to know about the way his heart yearned for Seungcheol even years after he first discovered his crush. They can stay oblivious to the fact that Seungcheol is Jihoon's first and only love. They can't know how much Jihoon despises Jeonghan for existing even though the man is his friend. No one can know how it tears him to pieces each and every day. How he feels like his entire being is shattering like glass every time Seungcheol reaches out for Jeonghan's hand. They can't find out about his sleepless nights where he sits on the floor and cries. Cries until his eyes are dry and screams until his throat is raw. His entire body being filled with this endless pain and suffering. Something he bottles away, so that no one realizes the truth.