A shocking new information

FP was working when he was told by a witness that Fred did not have a heart attack and that it was someone else in that office disguised as Fred but he was in a hit and run helping someone. FP was floored, but Archie knew from the witness call. FP told Archie to be there for Jess knowing that this was going to break her to pieces. Jughead tried to get home but was stuck in traffic, so he told the kids to distract mom from using the phone and that uncle Archie was coming. For a good hour they did a incredible job until Jess got frustrated by the 15th ring.

"SIT DOWN!"

The kids sit and message Archie to come quickly. Jess answered the house phone and it was the witness.

"Hello, um yes this is Mrs. Jones how can I help you?"

The witness explained everything and Jessica first defended Archie, Jug and her father in law she stutter a bit because she was shocked.

"Listen, my brother, father in law and husband were in my-my father's and Godfather's office and they clearly stated everything that they did CPR..."

Then she heard that someone was in the office was disguised as Fred.

"Oh ok, I see."

Archie came in and sees Jess trying to stay calm but she on the verge of breaking down but being pissed off. This became deeply personal to her as she remembered how Archie and Mary first felt when they were told Fred died of a heart attack. She was the strength of the family during that period.

"Thank you for calling and letting me know."

She hang up and she was angry.

"I'm going to find the person who hit Daddy!!!!"

She called FP and asked for the address.

"Uncle FP, get me the address please."

FP got her the address and said.

"I'm worrying about you, Jessica."

Jessica said.

"I appreciate it. I love you!"

She hung up and was about to go out the door when Archie stopped her.

"You don't have to do this, sis. I know that you are hurting and I know that you have been there for mom and I when it initially happened."

She try to listen but she told him.

"I will not calm down and rest my weary head till I confront whoever did this!"

She left.

She wheeled herself all the way to Cherry Creek and made it towards the house and knocked on the door and let it loose once Mr. Augustine answered the door.

"WHY DID YOU HIT FRED? I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DID TO OUR FAMILY!"

she talked about how hurt they all were when they were when they learned about him having a heart attack.

"Knowing from the experience with my own father when he died of a heart attack, I became the strength of our family for Archie and my mom. Fred and Mary were my godparents! Hearing this new sudden fact rattled me to the core and this is so personal to me!"

George recognize Jess whenever Fred and Matt watched her during school.

"Martin? Your dad was Matthew."

Jessica nodded.

"Damn straight! I took Fred last name years after."

Before she could continue a kid came out and said.