Meeting Samantha

Jessica woke up and decided to get some iced to heal the bruises and ran into the kitchen to not scare Matthew but Jughead explains everything to Matt so he knows.

"Momma are you ok? It ok Daddy explains everything."

When Matt saw the bruises, he was angry with his mom's boss as it was similar to the photo he saw.

"Oh Mommy why did he hurt you?"

Jess said.

"Promise me something ok?"

Matt listen.

"Don't be like my boss, treat a lady with respect like your Daddy."

Matt took it to heart.

"I promise."

Couple months later she got to meet her boss's mother and she recognized her instantly when Jess was testified.

"Come in."

Samantha sat down.

"I'm so sorry for what my son did to you."

Jess said.

"I guess he tried not to be like his father."

Samantha said.

"Yeah Philip witnessed the abuse Josh did to me growing up and he left us when he was 5 for you and he never got over you no matter how hard he tried."

Jess served Samantha coffee.

"So what was Josh like with you?"

Samantha said.

"Such a charmer handsome the perfect guy as he never showed the abusive or being obsessed with you and it wasn't until our son was born, he became less interested and focused to find you to start a family with you and that all he wanted."

Jess dreaded the thought of starting a family with Josh. Samantha said.

"I'm sorry of what you had to endured with him."

Jess admits.

"I'm sorry for what he caused you and your son and what your son inherited. I could tell he never wanted to be like his dad after I screamed Josh's name and he asked me how I knew his dad."