Senior prom

Jessica was feeling so many emotions as she was getting her braces and gown on at school and stood in the restroom. Chrissy said as the nurses and staff said as they stand her up.

"You ready to go out with a bang?"

She prayed for Jesus to hopefully to pull off the surprise. After she said Amen she said.

"I'm ready let's do this thing."

Outside Archie sees Jessica and announcing the documentary she made that show the aftermath of when she was shot and revealed what she was hiding from everyone plus what she had been working hard in rehabilitation center. After the video was shown Archie call Jessica to come out.

"Come on, Sis."

Jessica came out as Chrissy and the staff from the center guided her and everyone cheered. Jughead was speechless and cried as she went towards him she smiled as she stopped to stand.

Archie held the microphone as Jessica said.

"Hi Baby. Surprise!"

Jughead kisses her.

"You look beautiful!"

He said as he embraced her.

Then Jessica walked to Fred & Mary as Fred sobbed tears of joy another beautiful milestone he witnessed.

"Hey Daddy."

She said in front of all of their friends.

"I heard everything in my coma when you first saw me laying in my hospital bed. You told Archie that you felt like you had failed my father. A piece of me wanted to wake up to comfort you but my body needs healing and rest but eventually I did wake up."

Everyone applaud as Fred cry as Archie comfort his father. Jessica continues.

"I am here to say you didn't fail him at all. You have been pushing me hard to do my best in life like my own father did for me. You have been a shoulder to lean on during the darkness moments in my life. You have been my cheerleader during the highest moments in life from the very beginning and my dad is right you have witnessed every obstacles that I have overcome that the doctors back in the days would not think I would. Dad showed me videos of you being a proud Godfather saying to the drs. She will and she can. It will take time! That what makes me proud to have you in my life as your Goddaughter and now daughter."

Fred teared up as Jess continues.

"I do understand that how you would think that you failed my dad in that moment of you seeing me laying there on the bed crushed you to pieces because all of the milestones I had achieved, were gone in front of your eyes."

She said.

"During my therapy at the rehabilitation center, my goal was to make sure that you have witnessed this milestone. No worries though Archie motivates me and he knew about this for months. Hence of why you and Jug seeing me passed out asleep in the backseat cause I did worked my butt off. I wanted to surprise you and Jug since in the video you seen my emotions did unraveled once I got on the treadmill."

Fred hugged her and he and Jug were so proud.

During the prom class of 94 honored the class of 95 and the class of 95 presented a gift for Jess. Chris said.

"Your dad and mom impacted all of our lives during our time in Riverdale so we would love to present you with a frame of your parents with you."

It was a beautiful drawing of the 3 generations being at Riverdale High of what it would have been. Jess teared up as she thank John.