Archie boxing

So he put himself in a situation that wasn't good and Jessica did not know until the event Fred went and Jess was shock to see the competitor and his dad was her father's competitor. Matt was a boxer during his high school years.

"Oh my goodness."

She went to Archie's ringside and said.

"Be careful, Bro. You have no idea who you are dealing with!"

Archie sense what she says.

The competitor father recognized Jess.

So the game started and Fred and Jess nervously watched as the two were at it and it was intense Archie was getting hurt left and right but he had got him back in the end.

When it was over the competitor father came over to Jess as he said.

"You are next! If you are Matt's daughter, you will have to go against my daughter just to defend your dad title."

Jessica sees the daughter and she look tough and she is also in a wheelchair. Fred gulps but understand what he saying.

"It on!"

Jess admit.

Archie was speechless and said.

"Sis how did you know that guy?"

Jess explains.

"My Daddy used to box all the time and Momma and I were always worried about him being hurt like bruises and aches and pain. Your competitor father was my dad's biggest competitor and I recognize him by his demeanor and his voice that I instantly knew who you were going against that why I came to your side to give you a head up. In my opinion, you have made your Godfather proud. Now I have to defend daddy title for so I can have peace."

At home Archie was in so much pain but Jess and Mary cares for him and told him to rest but he was worried for Jess big time.