A unexpected surprise and confession

So Archie has some exciting news and he has invited the whole family the Andrews and Jones for this news.

"So as you know Thanksgiving is coming up and I invited someone special to join us. Uncle Frank!"

Jess felt something that was familiar from her past.

You are never going to succeed little girl! You took Fred away from me!

FP Gladys and Mary see her face as she tries to stay calm for Archie and Jughead sake. Veronica sensed it and being a protective sister, she took Jessica into a quiet room.

"It's ok I'm here."

Jess breathed and sighs.

Jess said.

"I don't know why he has sounds familiar but he voice came through me is there a photo? I need to see what he looked like."

Veronica shows her the photo and her face the color instantly drained.

"Ok yeah I knew him but I never knew that he was a part of our family tree. I thought he was part of another family with the same last name."

Veronica explained.

"Fred's brother. He was always in Fred's shadow and always got in trouble and he just got out of the army and Archie thought it would be a good idea to have him over for Thanksgiving since he is home after serving three years."

Jess said.

"It's make sense looking back on it Fred was always arguing when Frank hits me. From my memory of Frank, he always had a bad temper and it would literally get bad that he would hit me until I had a seizure. It's scared my mom and dad and Gladys, even Fred, Mary and FP. Knock on wood I haven't had any in a very long time. I pray that he changed."

Veronica was speechless but she understood.

"I got you.  Was this every Thanksgiving until he left for the Army?"

Jessica say.

"Pretty much all of the Thanksgivings I had known before Archie was born, these were it. That why I am stunned hearing the name."

They came out and Gladys and Mary hugged her.

"You told Veronica." Mary asked.

Jess said.

"Yes she knows now. I'm not going to let him ruining our Thanksgiving I only hope he change and behave in front of Archie and Jughead Archie's kids and my kids. I don't want them to see what I dealt with."

Gladys asked. "Where do you want to take the kids if you end up with a seizure? I hope not cause you have not had any in years knock on wood."

"Marie and Joquin. Now I have to explain everything."

So Veronica text them the whole situation with Thanksgiving and then the whole story with Frank and Jessica's experience with Frank and they will get the kids if the seizures gets worse.

"We are set!"

Archie excitedly hugged Jess and said.

"You will love him! He is the greatest Uncle in the world."

It seemed that Fred and Mary had sheltered Archie when Frank has an episode so all he had known Frank's good side.

"Yeah can't wait to see him!" She fibbed for his sake.

On Thanksgiving Day Jessica prayed as they were on their way to Veronica and Archie's home and Jughead senses something is bothering his wife.

"You ok, love?"