Confronting Jess and surprise

Betty was nervous to confront Jess because in the beginning they have became close friends and now she has to ruin their relationship. Betty didn't want to. Every time she turned away Archie, Veronica, Cheryl, Josie and Toni would make her go up to Jessica. Turned out Jughead had told them while Jessica was in PT.

"Hey Jessica what up?"

Jessica excitedly said.

"All is well just working hard in school, PT and keeping Jughead's company. What up?"

Betty sighed.

"Everything's good. Um I have a confession to make I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship in general."

Jessica wasn't prepared for what she is about to confess.

"It was my fault. I was the one who dated Jughead for 4 years before you came into the picture and I broke it off."

Jessica was confused a little lost.

"I am aware and I notice the photos. What is it?"

Betty looked down.

"I contacted Josh and he came to Riverdale. I was envious of you and Jug. Yes I told Jug so he knows. He just didn't have the heart to tell you so here I am, confessing."

Jessica felt betrayed.

"I told you my story with everyone you knew my abusive life with Josh! How could you?"

she teared up and wheeled away as Cheryl, Toni and Veronica followed to comfort her.

"Wait Jess were here for you."

The girls held her as she sobbed as she fumbled for a cigarette. Toni got it out went outside with her and lit it.

"Breathe there you go." Cheryl said.

Jessica said.

"I knew something was off that day when I saw Jug picking me up at PT."

Toni said.

"Jughead instantly called us and told us everything and said I don't wanna tell her so make Betty spit it all out to her."

Jessica took another hit.

"I definitely believe Jug. Thank you Ladies!"

They all hugged her.

"We have your back."

Cheryl said.

"You should come to our Serpent meeting tonight."

So that night she went and sat with the girls. It was the official day: Jughead chose his Princess

Fang called Jug and he spoke

"I found my Princess and she is my everything she understand of what we do and how we ride as Serpents."

Jessica was nervous.

"Toni, the jacket please."

He held it up in position to place it on.

"Jessica, Baby please will you come forward?"

Jessica tearfully wheeled her chair parked it and got out to walk the steps on her own toward Jug and he choked up in tears as Toni guided her she turned around and Jughead put it on her and held her close to him.

"I love you, Jess." He whispered.

Jessica said.

"Are you surprise? This is what I have worked hard in PT for."

Jughead picked her up as they kissed and everyone cheered.