Wedding anniversary

Jughead had planned something special for his wife and he was so excited knowing Mary want to celebrate. For the whole day Jess had been caring for Mary with Veronica's help and doing everything with her kids as well as her Godchildren for they are her world. While that was happening, everyone was decorating the place where they had their wedding reception and Jughead felt everything was perfect just as the way it was.

Jughead Instagramed showing photo of their wedding reception then and now plus photo of them on their wedding day.

SerpentsPrince: Pray that my Baby doesn't scroll onto this post. 😫🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 16 years ago Jess and I got married and we became one. She has been my everything since the moment we met at Riverdale High. I decided to recreate our reception just to celebrate since she has been through so much lately and I want to give her a peace of mind. I have a huge surprise thank to my son, Matt for finding this video and I want to give a shoutout to Faith Hill and Tim McGraw for showing up to give my wife the surprise that she will never forget. Actually Jess had met Tim when we were in college and he was my father in law's (RIP Matt) favorite.

Can't wait to pull this off for her and party tonight.

In case she does stumble on this: My love, Happy 16 years of love, laughter and family. You are the reason why I am your husband because you chose me. I love you 😘

After a long day Jess couldn't wait to come home and sleep but she then she received a text message from Jughead.

King 👑: Dress up tonight 😘 and meet me outside.

Jess sighed and did get dressed in a beautiful gown then waited for Jughead outside in that moment he pulled up and greeted her.

"My love! Happy sweet 16 Anniversary!"

Jess smile as she took her gift out and give it to Jughead.

"Happy Anniversary, Babe."

He opened the card and then opened the box. She customized a special serpent jacket with the help from FP. She spoke.

"Your old jacket was tearing down love and your daddy and I would literally noticed during the meetings, so this is something we definitely worked on."

Jug was speechless and gently hugged her.

"Thank you, Baby. Cause Fang kept saying I needed a new one but I had been focusing on my family and you."

They drove off to the place and thankfully Jess fell asleep it was a long day for her as they were heading out to the destination.

When they got there, Jughead gently wake her by giving her a kiss.

"Babe wake up."

Jess gently sat up and looked around.

"Our reception location?"

Jughead smile with excitement.

"Ready to relive it?"

Jess sighed and said as she panicked. She thought they were headed to a nice simple restaurant.

"Do you think my dress ok?"

Jughead kissed her.

"You look gorgeous just as 16 years ago."

So they did walk towards the place as Jug carried her. The DJ announced.

"Please stand up as we welcome Mr. and Mrs. Jones!"

Everyone cheered as Jess was speechless at the details of the exact same thing as it was 16 years.

"Oh my gosh, Jug you did it?"