Tumor free

She focuses so much on her studies and did well with school as always. After all the treatments, one day her doctors and staff decided to make the announcement on the campus PA system. The Dean introduces Jessica's doctor and he spoke about Jessica patience, demeanor and praised her positive attitude throughout her treatment and studies even though it has been tough on her at times.

"Jessica I am proud to announce that you are indeed cancer free and there's no cancer in you."

Jessica's class cheered and hugged her lovingly as Jessica teared up and felt relieved.

Praise God!

She thought.

The Professor said.

"I think everyone wants to hear you speak."

She was confused until the professor wheeled her to the gym. The door opens and everyone cheered as Jessica came in and the doctors hugged her first, then her family and then the Dean. They handed her the microphone.

"Thank you everyone. First and foremost thank you Jesus for pulling me through even on my toughest days. My family and friends I thank you so very much for having my back and to those who came and visited I love you."

She teared up a bit.

"I am so thankful that the staff and the doctors did not give up even on the days that I wanted to give up this was at my lowest point. I often thought of my mom who battled with cancer I found out later on from my dad and my family did confirm and what she did went through and I wished I could been there to encourage her and lifted her spirit as you all did for me. I know I felt her presence in these lowest point as I just cried as I was in the bathroom getting sick."

She said.

"I can't wait to see what the future would hold for me."