Pie eating contest

So the hospital selects certain patients to do this and Jess was one of them.

"Who the heck selected me?"

Jess thought to herself thinking about her preschool field day event which was pie eating contest and she won.

Everly cheered. Her whole staff students cheered via zoom.

"You got this Ma!"

Lionel smiled.

"Jess you got this."

So the host explained that patient has to finish 50 pies and everyone was dumbfounded. Jess took a breath and put her game face on!!! Once the game began Jess pushed it through and figured out ways to keep the pace and momentum going while others stopped and were eliminated. It was then down to two Jess was at 48 Catherine 40 and then Catherine back out but Jessica had to get to 50 and eventually she did!

Matt smiled as Jessica cleaned her face.

"What was your thinking throughout this?"

Jessica said.

"I felt my Dad and my Goddaddy's strong presence as if they were coaching and cheering the heck out of it as I did it in preschool and helped me kept up with the pace and momentum. That why you hear me go mmm hm? MM hm! MM hmmm! Like I'm responding back to them -Why?"

Matt said.

"Uncle Archie showed me the video of you in preschool and I signed you up for this specifically."

Jessica smiled.

"Knew it! My bet was on Lionel though thinking that he signed me up."

Lionel laughed.

"Definitely i would do."

Archie smiled and admitted.

"Can't believe your stamina and strategy but deep down, I knew my Dad and Goddaddy probably motivated you."

Jess said.

"Their strong presence were there for sure as I said to Matt as if they were coaching and cheering the heck out of it as I did it in preschool and helped me kept up with the pace and momentum."