The Dance Recital

The day of Jess dance recital she was nervous since it the anniversary of her mother's passing but she was excited about her tribute to her mother.

She took a bath and listened to worship to ease her nervous and felt better.

She got dressed and had breakfast with her friends from dance class then the professor practice with them one last time.

The professor looked at Jessica and said.

"Mom is with you every step of the way tonight. Make her proud!"

Jess nodded proudly.

At the college theatre Mary, jughead, Archie and Fred prayed for Jessica as the Martin family came and join the prayer.

The show was beautiful to watch and everyone was so proud of all the hard work Jessica put into her class.

Everyone has a solo and each one was unique. The last solo was Jessica and Jessica prayed as her friends were finishing up.

Here we go, Momma and Daddy.

The video of Emily singing In My Daughter's Eyes come on as two of her friends started off for Jessica. Then at the line

In my daughter's eyes
Everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light
And the world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me
Gives me strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe
In my daughter's eyes

Jessica danced her heart out to the song beautifully throughout with her friends.  When it got to the last verse,  a video and side to side comparison of Jessica and Emily were shown and then photo of her family and friends for the lines.

In my daughter's eyes
I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
And though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you'll see
How happy she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes

As everyone watched Fred teared up with joy knowing that Jess finally did a dance recital after all these years. Everyone was amazed at the video of Jess and her mom especially Jughead Archie and Mary were blown away at the resemblance. Jess definitely is Emily's daughter.

The song was over and Jessica smile as she gave a curtsy as she looked over towards her friends and family cheering.

"Yeah!!! Go Jess!"

Jughead said. "Good job!"

Archie was in tears of joy. Mary was so proud of her angel. Fred was smiling and was looking so proud of Jess.

Then all of her friends came out onstage and they embraced Jessica with a hug as they said.

"You did it!"

Jess said.

"We all did."

Then they took a bow.

Backstage after she got dressed Jessica was coming out to greet her family when Jughead presented Jessica roses.

"For you!"

Jess kisses him.

"Thank you!"

Jughead wheeled her out to her family and friends as they congratulated her as they given her hugs and kisses.  Archie embrace her for a long time knowing what the anniversary is as tears streamed down his face.

"I'm so proud of you."

Jess said smiling.

"Thank you for finding this class and as you can see I'm having a ball."