Kidnapped and return

The Ghoulies were back and they wanted revenge on The Serpents. So Jess was doing groceries shopping and Malachai told the crew to take her unbeknown to the Ghoulies, they had no clue that she is a serpent until 3 long lost years later. Jess was scared as they grabbed her as she tried to scream for help, but they knocked her out cold.

Hours went by and everybody was concerned especially Jughead and Archie as they search for her everywhere but Jessica was nowhere to be found. All they could do was pray until she was found.

Jessica did everything in order to survive and it was her faith and families that kept her focused. Sadly she miss out a little bit on her kids as well as her godkids growing up: birthdays and Christmas you name it. She often thought of Mary and she was worried about her and Archie especially she felt that the Lord was telling her a lot has changed in Riverdale.

"I just wanted to go home."

She prayed as she knew that it has been 3 long damn years.

One morning she was cold and so she wipe the blood off her face from a couple night before and tried to iced her bruises. She grabbed her serpent jacket to keep warm and the boys stopped by to let her know to get breakfast, but everyone froze at the sight of her jacket and ran even stole her wheelchair which had her cell. She decided to walk home and she never stop she will not rest until she was home. It took her a few nights to regain strength but she finally made it to town. Once she got to the place where she was last seen, she could barely move another muscle and thankfully Jellybean was running errands with Veronica when Jellybean stopped in her tracks.

"Oh my goodness, V Jess is home!"

Jessica try to walk to greet them but she was physically tired but they came towards her.

"Oh my gosh!"

Veronica hugged her sister and stroke Jessica's hair.

"Your home."

Jellybean hugged her.

"We miss you."

Jessica smile.

"Yeah gosh I'm tired."

Veronica took one side and Jellybean taken Jessica other arm and they helped her walk. Jessica asked.

"So what did I miss? How are mom and Archie?"

The girls froze at the second question not sure how to prepare Jessica knowing that Mary has the same cancer as Emily's and settled at the same hospital and has Emily's doctor. They didn't want to give Jessica difficult memories of her mom suffering, but at the same time they knew that Mary is her Godmother.

Jellybean said fighting tears.

"I can't."

So Veronica said.

"Since you have been missing, life has been busy and your mom is going through a ton of stuff as she is diagnosed with cancer sadly it is the one your mother had."

Jessica struggle to comprehend this news.

"Did they catch it in time?"

Jellybean shake her head.

"Like your mom it was too late."

Jess struggle to process this.

"How is Archie feeling with all of this?"

Veronica said.

"He has his moments, but you are his first priority. He has been worried about you and how you are going to react thinking that the news will take you back to your mom and how she went through it. I had to remind him that your mom is his godmother."