Mary's Funeral

Archie was nervous but he was worried for Jess knowing she been through so much. Jess came in with the kids but she couldn't bring herself to the sanctuary. Everly went to Veronica.

"Aunt Ronnie, Mom here she in the hall. She cannot bring herself to the room."

Veronica understood she went to the hall and sees her sitting next to the couch.

"Oh Jess."

Jess look up and Veronica hugged her.

"You look tired, sis."

Jellybean agreed.

"Did you rest well?"

Jess admitted.

"Half and half. One half nervous for today the other Matthew was sick so I was up helping. Jughead is getting me some iced coffee!"

Jellybean sighed.

"Poor thing."

Archie saw Jess tear up as she waited for Jug.

"You ok?"

Jess shake her head.

"Tired. I had to help Matt last night my nerves are shot for this."

Archie hugged her.

"Breathe."

The service started and everyone spoke of Mary and then it was Archie turn.

"Mom was everything to me growing up she was the heart of our family. Raising Jess before I was born and helping my Godmom. She always there to listen and give the best advice."

He choked up. Finally getting the pain Jess felt as she grieved for her mother.

"Gosh, this is tough."

Veronica went up and rubbed his back.

"Breathe love."

Archie admit.

"I am going to miss everything she did for our kids and Jess and Jug children. She was a wonderful grandmother to them."

He ended with.

"I know my parents are together again with my Godparents. Rest until we meet again and Mom, God momma V and I have Jess we will honor that request."

he came down and hugged Jess for awhile.

"I love you."

Jess teared up.

"I got you, Arch."

Then it was Jess turn thankfully Jellybean sat with her and Veronica as her hands shakes as her nerves were at 100.

"Good evening,

First I am thankful my parents has chosen Mary to be my godmother. I have learned so much from her growing up next to my mom, Emily. She was my voice throughout my childhood such an amazing advocate. I remember one meeting with my parents and Fred and Mary involved and was expecting with you, but Mom kicked butt on this teacher. I remember playing with my friends and this was a special needs preschool setting in Riverdale just to paint the picture. The teacher said something to upset everyone that my momma cried, because we have been working so hard to improve with speech or something. Momma Mary had enough.  She take this teacher outside and slammed her back against the locker and said. "Don't you ever make Emily cry! YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG SET OF PARENTS! MY GODBABY WORK SO DAMN HARD AT EVERYTHING SHE DOES! NOW WHAT KIND OF PROFESSIONAL ARE YOU WORKING IN THIS PRESCHOOL?" She was being momma bear at the fullest. I remember Mary sees me and smiled and I lip read her saying. "Don't worry, we got this. Go play, Babygirl."