Burnout

Jess has been going nonstop with work and felt tired since everyone at that assisted living house keep her up. Everly and Emily came in just wanting to see her and they sees their mom just stressed and sees she haven't slept at all.

"Hey mommy!" Emily said.

They hugged her and just catch up during Jess's break. Turn out Everly and Emily try out for the vixens as they wanted to honor their moms. Jess and Veronica were so proud knowing that their girls went for it. Later while teaching her class, Jess couldn't focus to teach she was exhausted. All of her students was worried for her and Jordan knew who to go to, but first he had asked for pass to go to the "bathroom" and Jess filled it and signed it.

Jordan wheeled to Coach Archie's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Thinking it was one of his students at first and then sees Jess's student, Jordan.

"Mr. Andrews?"

Archie smiled and sat with him giving all of his undivided attention.

"What can I do for you?"

Jordan said in tears.

"I am speaking on the behalf of all of us as we adore Mrs. Jones. We are worried about Mrs. Jones and she looked tired sir."

Archie's heart sank hearing this fearing that she is burnout. He went with Jordan and sees her just tired and drained, working too much and stressed. Jess sees Archie and she dismissed the class. The class left and Archie said while scooping her out of the chair and holding her on his lap.

"Jess, it ok breathe."

Jess said.

"I'm tired, I can't focus I'm scared to go through another sleepless night at that house. Hiram just "broke" me ever since he kicked me out of my own home!"

In that moment, he was inspired by the story Jessica spoke of at his mom's funeral. Archie decided to be her voice as he was inspired by what his mother said to Jess's teacher.

"I got you, sis. I know that Veronica is pissed."

Silence. He gently looked over and sees Jessica sound asleep just leaning against Archie feeling safe for once.

"Sweet Dreams, sis."

Once she felt better, Archie told her what Jordan did and what he said.

Jess said.

"Wow. I couldn't keep it together for my students and I knew that he was literally trying to convince me that he has to go to the restroom, but I saw what he wrote."

She showed Archie the note.

Mrs. Jones,

On behalf of all of us, we love you and we are very concerned about you. You are definitely not being your bubbly self. I will get Coach for you!

Jordan

"I was going to correct the pass but he left."