Birthday celebration part 2

During PT everyone in the therapy department and patients wanted to celebrate Jess birthday as well they even invited some of the family members like her grandmother from Matt side of the family and some of the therapists in NY as well. Jess was walking into the room when everyone said.

"Surprise!"

as everyone jumps.

Archie come over with a crown and place it on.

"Thank you!"

Her grandmother, Marie said.

"Here's a fresh chocolate chip cookie and your dad, Jughead and your brother had four already."

Marie knew that Fred is now Jessica father but always will be her godfather.

"Four y'all?"

Archie said.

"No wonder all you chat about grandma cookies when you did first join Riverdale! You weren't kidding of how delicious it is."

Jessica was proud at the complement as Marie hugged her grand baby.

Then they showed video of Jessica in PT when she was 3 just standing and swaying her arms.

"Where's God daddy?"

Emily laughed in the background and asked. Fred could see in the video she was bored and was laughing so hard.

"Why you ask?"

Jess still swaying.

"He said we will make a cake!"

Angel her pt back then said.

"What were you thinking about on your first day?"

Jessica admit.

"I'm only embarrassed looking back now since it was indeed my first day!"

Everyone laughed. She confessed.

"Three thoughts: I'm not walking now, I'm bored and get me out so I can be with my godfather! I think it was a holiday to go to NY as they all attended Riverdale High and at the time my mom found a good PT location here. Looking back I wished I had the confidence I have now with the fact I will get to the level I have now knowing that it will take time to learn how to balance, walk etc.... I was not having it as you can tell."

Dana, the PT assistant from NY asked.

"Did you ended up making the cake with your godfather? That the important one!"

Jess looked at dad for references as she turned her walker.

"Did we?"

He signal the nap sign.

"Oh yeah I forgot! No we napped on that couch y'all worked me out hard that I ended up taking a nap."

Everyone laughed as a photo was shown for reference.

"But I recently made the cake with Archie."

and the photo came up.

"I wanted to make up for that day."

Then the PT staff showed when she was 4 years old walking towards Fred in the walker that Emily took.

"Keep moving don't stop you got this."

Jess made it and hugged her Godfather.

"What do you remember of that?"