1955

So the comet didn't save everyone and everyone has forgotten their current lives except for Veronica. She looks around and sees everyone doing their routine and they all forgot their future lives. She grabbed Archie, Cheryl, Betty, Kevin, Toni and Jessica.

"We need to talk, the comet took us back towards here in 1955."

Everyone was confused.

"We are from the future."

Betty said.

"Do you know how we are in the future?"

Veronica went through everything going from Archie, Betty, Cheryl, Kevin, Toni and finally got to Jessica, her beloved sister in law who now so shy as she sat in her wheelchair.

"And Jessica you raise your voice for the disabled, you are a teacher paving the way for your students who are disabled."

Jessica nervously said.

"I-I do?"

Veronica says.

"Yes!"

The others were confused not believing her, but Jessica asked as she is completely hopeful and scared.

"I know this is weird to ask, but in the future do I have children and am I a good mother? It a dream of mine!"

Veronica choke up at how she asked the question and remember Jessica's future self.

"Oh sorry but yes, you have two beautiful children and three wonderful godchildren that love you so much."

Jessica smiled.

In the end an angel from the future tells Veronica to work through it until the next Bailey comet comes.

An: IK I skipped some of season 6....season 7 starts off amazingly. So this is my take on the first episode of the final season of Riverdale!

Dedicated to IceCream_Hugs