The next morning

Jess rubbed her eyes as she realized she didn't have dinner last night and got in her chair and had some pasta and cake for breakfast but first she saw herself wearing PJ and sees the clothes in the laundry basket. Marie woke up and gently woke up Joaquin so he could get ready for the day.

"Good morning."

The two kissed and Joaquin left.

Jess said.

"Thank you for helping me with last night I was so tired."

Marie hugged her.

"No problem. Once I saw how you were positioning and saw you were still in your clothes, I had to help."

Jess said blushing.

"Did I give you a hard time as you were undressing me?"

Marie said.

"You were out of it wishing Jughead was with you but Joaquin rubbed your back and you dozed back to sleep and you were overtired as I took off your makeup."

Jess said.

"Oh my gosh I probably gave you a stare."

Marie said.

"It's ok.'

Couple months Marie wasn't feeling well and sure enough she was expecting but didn't know how to tell her best friend since she was still struggling with the loss of their child and Jughead knew, but he didn't know how to tell Jess himself. So months goes by and Marie's bump was showing at first Jess never noticed because she was exhausted from a long day of class and physical therapy but one day she finally noticed something was different with Marie during the serpent meeting and she didn't know what to say as Marie check on Jess.

"Good meeting huh?"

Jess nods gently as she thought of her son.

"Yeah I guess."

She politely asked.

"When are you due?"

Everyone in the Serpents went silent as they knew that Marie was expecting. Prior to this moment, in every meeting the Serpents were acting like they didn't know for Jess's sake as they knew of her miscarriage. Jughead sighed as he realize that Jess figures it out and wasn't sure if she was going to cry since he was worried that something was going to trigger her to tears. Marie held Joaquin's hand knowing that Jess was still trying to cope with her loss.

"June."

Jessica hugged her and said.

"I got your back."

Marie was relieved hugging her.

"I love you sis."

Everyone cheered.