Seeing Fred's car

The day Jess was coming home she had been not resting well cause she was frightened of her ventilator and Archie was bringing her home from the hospital and he parked the car as the nurse brought her out and she froze. She has not been in the car since she was 9 years old as Fred has done a lot of the traveling with her since she was born.

"God daddy's car."

She said as Archie comes out seeing her expression. Archie could see that she was shocked as she haven't seen Fred car in years and he bend down to her as they look at it and he said knowing how this car was with her through out her life.

"Holds a lot of memories to you?"

She admitted.

"Yeah, uh I just wanted to see what he has in there."

He took the stuff out of the compartment and he had found photos of Fred and Archie. Few family photos while Archie grew up. Then Archie said.

"I found these."

Archie showed Jess Photos of her Fred and Mary from birth through 9 as Jess fights tears.

"Yep those were my memories of Dad's car."

Archie sense how lost she is feeling and so he hugged her as he gets her to calm down.

"It's ok, sis I'm here."

She breathe through it as Archie sits her in the back seat. Jess close her eyes as a memory came to her.

There you go baby girl, are you ready for a fun day with your Goddaddy and Godmommy?

Yes! she squealed in delight

She vision waving goodbye to her parents.

The memory fades as Archie asked.

"Jess. You ready to go?"

Jess asked.

"Rather than taking me home, can we take a long drive through somewhere?"

Archie understood knowing at the moment this was important to her.

"Anything. Let me let V know and you let Jughead know."

She voiced text to Jughead that she need to go for a long drive with her brother since she had not been in dad car for years and Jughead knew exactly what she was talking about.

K: be safe

Q: thank you 😘

So they took the long drive to wherever she wanted to go and they did played so many of dad's music, laughed and just chatted. On the long way back home and he had made a stop for a break, there was a photo sticking out of the compartment one that he never had seen. He found a photo of Jess sounds asleep in the back seat as the wind blew through her window as the sunset shine through her face. It was written in the back.

Jess 4 years old, it was father takes your daughter to work day. Long day tucked out with my hard hat! My goddaughter has experienced my job and I showed her what I had built here in Riverdale. Proud Godfather moment here! ♥️

Archie looked through the rear view window and sees Jess asleep smiling as the sunset shining through her face and the wind blew through her hair. He felt like dad's spirit was shining through as if he was stroking her hair and face and assured her that he is with her always. He took a photo and posted it side by side on Instagram.

AAndrews: Jess and I drove through in Dad's car as sis had never been in dad's car since she was 9 years old. For both of us, it was a long quality time and we had enjoyed ourselves. I just found the photo of @serpentPrincess🐍 when she was 4, this was the caption.

Jess 4 years old, it was father takes your daughter to work day. Long day tucked out with my hard hat! My goddaughter has experienced my job and I showed her what I had built here in Riverdale. Proud Godfather moment here! ♥️

The love he has for Jess was incredible! I remember when Dad got shot, he said to me.

"I can't leave her alone in her situation she needs you."

Man he was tired and exhausted plus thinking she at school, but in reality she was at a tutor's home. He said proudly and keeping his friend, Matthew's, Jess's father and my godfather promise.

"That's my baby girl!"

The new photo I had to recreate the moment and I felt Dad's spirit is with us especially checking on his little girl as if he stroked her hair and face and assured her that he is with her always.

Love you Dad ❤️ always @fredandrews

Jess sleepily shivers and Archie grabbed Fred's jacket to keep her warm and placed it on her as she sleepily opens her eyes a little just admire the sunset.

"Daddy is definitely with us huh Archie?"

Archie smile as he sit with her as they take it all in.

"Definitely sis definitely. Go back to sleep, I know that you are tired. I will catch up on some sleep too."

Jess tries to lean against Archie, but the seatbelt held her upright. So he gently scoot her over and he helped her resting her head against his shoulder.

"Sweet dreams sis."

Couple minutes after Archie felt rested, he gently buckle her in place and drive all the way home. When they got to Archie and Veronica place, he gently decided to keep her comfortable as they slept in the back seat Fred and Jess always cuddle he held her close as they slept. Veronica couldn't help but take a photo and send it to Jug.

Ronnie: They are home now ♥️😁 your wife look so at peace, I can see how much she misses Fred since she hadn't seen the truck in years.

Jughead reply.

Jug: as long my Queen is happy, that what matters.

AN watch the episode first to understand the inspiration, watch the episode. And Happy birthday Luke, may the angels make you a big cake!

New AN: I never clarified what episode this was I had watched Luke's tribute on Riverdale and you will see another chapter later on based on the episode too. Just pretend that this was a different truck not Fred's construction truck.