Fred testify

Fred called to the stand and Jess prayed for her Dad for this was her fear. For context: when she started dating Josh, Matt kept saying that Fred needs to meet him and her response to that was. "No Daddy, not today we can let Godaddy meet him another time."

Jessica lawyer said.

"How you know Jess?"

Fred said.

"I'm best friends with her father Mathew Martin, Jess is basically my Goddaughter but now she officially my daughter."

The lawyer continues.

"Have you seen Josh before, the man who shot you or frightened your daughter?"

Fred took a good look at him. Deep down: Kristina dreaded this moment as her words Meet him another time has come to bite her-for so long, she knew that Fred wouldn't never approve Josh and tell her Dad. Eventually she didn't tell Fred about this till she was in college.

"Never in my life. I hate him for terrorizing my angel for so long I swear I hope Matt and Emily come to haunt you in prison."

The lawyer asked.

"What is the most difficult thing for you to witness other than the loss of her parents?"

Fred sighed.

"When Jess got shot. That broke me when I got the call from my son and when I saw her in a coma in her hospital room, I did fell apart because I did witnessed everything she has overcome despite what the doctors told us what she would never do. To see that she worked hard to walk and achieve so much erased away all because of a man shot her 3 times. I admit to my son, Archie that I did failed my best friend and Archie says she will make new milestones. I was fearing that she would passed away and I would lose a piece of my best friend especially my wife Mary is best friends with Emily."

He sobbed.

Jessica had tears in her eyes as she listened. Her lawyer turned to Jess.

"That got to be hard to hear that?"

Jess mouthed.

"Yes."

Fred continues.

"But I achieved witnessing Jess first new milestone which is that she woke up on Father's Day that was everything to me only to find out she wanted to cuddle with me."

Showing a photo of the two of them napping. Everyone laughed.

The judge said.

"Those beds in the hospital are uncomfortable huh, Jess?"

Jess agreed.

"Yep."