Mary passed away and a mini reunion and surprises

Couple month has passed and Mary was not doing well and Archie was scared not just for him but for Jess while Mary planned last moment for the funeral with everyone. Jess has been working nonstop and helping her kids and Godkids. The day before she passed Jess couldn't sleep she just prayed nonstop and the hardest part the anniversary of her mother passing was tomorrow and it was only 10:00. When she got up, Jughead had received the news through Archie and Jess was frustrated as she was anxious to go to the hospital as she received the text from Veronica that Mary wanted Jess.

"Come on Jughead start the car. Please start I am begging you!"

Jughead did he knew she was overtired but they went and ran toward the hospital at this point Jess wasn't told or informed of the news. She made it and got to the door thinking that she was on time. Sadly she recognized the priest who did the prayed over her mom at her last hospital visit.

"I'm here Godmommy need to see me?"

Veronica got the sense that Jess read her text. Veronica along with Daniella walked over and they hugged her as they sobbed.

"She gone, Jessie." Daniella said.

Jessica felt this sting in her heart the same sting when her father broke the news on this day. Archie could see her face of sadness took over but she weakly admits.

"Today is my mom Heavenly anniversary. So I guess Godmommy wanted to be back to her best friend."

Veronica was stunned and whispered to Archie.

Jess felt small in that moment. With the help from Daniella, she wheeled towards the bed and she looked at her mom as Mary look so peaceful. Jessica remember her mom looked the same way at the viewing. She said.

"I am sorry mommy, I did everything I could. I hope you are with my Momma and give her a hug."

Veronica and Archie pulled her into a hug as she broke down she felt like she was back at the age of 10. Archie said holding her.

"We will get through it, V and I promise mom to take care of you. Mom passed the torch to us. We will not let your mother down."

Jessica said.

"What did mom want to say? She said she needed me."

Veronica struggle to speak but Daniella said.

"She loved you so very much and you were the best thing that ever happened to her and Fred was being your godparents. Take comfort in that."

She smiled as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Are you kidding me, they were the best Godparents my parents ever chosen and my heart is at peace that they are all together again."

Archie agreed.

"Same here. I remember that they both misses your parents even when they have the urge to call them but then the reality hit them tons."

Jess sighed.

"I can only imagine."

Jughead hugged her from behind.

"I'm sorry, Babe."

Jess sighed and said to Veronica.

"I had a feeling all night. I was wide awake as if an angel told me it time to go but I kept thinking should I roll over here or something and I got your message regarding mom wanted to see me I just rolled to the car and begged Jug to get here to see mom. I was so scared."

Everyone was speechless. Jess continues.

"I knew what the anniversary today, but I was thinking mom was ok I have time and as came to the door, I recognized the priest he did my mom a prayer too."