Jug woke up

During one visit as Jess slept, FP wanted to see something. As FP place her hand on jug, Jughead instantly held and embrace Jessica's right away and it was the first sign of consciousness. FP could not believe it and send a photo to Fred captioned.

Oh my goodness Freddie!  Jughead took Jessica's hand.

Fred's jaw hit the floor and said.

"Come on jug she needs you."

Archie knew that time was up and froze at the sight of Jughead holding Jessica's hand.

"Oh goodness and now we have to go."

Jessica woke up knowing that it was time to get going, when she looked down at Jughead's embrace, she was determined to wake him. Before Archie could say we have to go, she wanted to see if this would work. She sang to him as FP video it.

"When Darkness seems to hide His face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil

Christ alone; cornerstone
Weak made strong; in the Savior's love
Through the storm, He is Lord
Lord of all
He is Lord
Lord of all

Christ alone; cornerstone
Weak made strong; in the Savior's love
Through the storm, He is Lord
Lord of all."

Jughead opened his eyes and sees his Dad video as Archie tears up. Jessica was relieved and said to Jug's dad.

"It was worth a try, If I can sing something to Archie to get him out of his coma, I can do it to Jughead."

FP teared up as he continue videoing and hugging his one and only son.

"My boy!"

FP sends it to Fred captioning.

Your angel was determined to help jughead to get out of his coma.

Fred watch the video saying.

"She is definitely an real life angel."

Jughead weakly stood up to embrace Jessica in a hug.

"I miss you, baby."

Jessica said.

"I miss you so very much."

They took a photo and Archie captioned for her on Instagram and attached the video FP took.

Serpentprincess🐍: my love is awake! ❤️🙏🏻 praise him!