Deep pain and hurt

Jessica has been leaning on Veronica, Cheryl, Michelle, Toni and Archie these days in school. Jughead came over to Jess but Michelle block Jughead.

"She doesn't want to chat with you."

Jughead admitted.

"Jess I'm sorry."

Jess felt herself crumbling down as the event replay in her mind and wheeled away and Archie followed her.

"Breathe sis."

Jess nodded knowing that she felt depressed as she try so hard to hide it from her brother.

Jug continued.

"I didn't realized that Marie chose Betty."

Jess stopped and turned as she said to jug.

"You should have realized at the exact moment!"

Marie sees Jess and Jess immediately said.

"Don't come near me, you hurt me most of all."

She left with Archie and Veronica as Michelle was focus on keeping Jug and Marie away and Michelle said confessing.

"To be honest: I joined the Serpents to be at Jess's side, she was the heart of it keeping the glue together and you both ruined it!"

The Serpents agreed with Michelle as they have been hiding their anger for weeks on end.

"YEAH!"

Sweet pea agreed.

"You made a wrong decision on both of your part."

Betty applauded as she said.

"Serpents meeting?"

Sweet pea said thinking Betty had a plan in it.

"Tell me something we don't know Betty."

Betty smirked.

"Is there something I would do?"

Back at the dorm Jess was doing homework as she fight her pain and hurt from all of this but couldn't focus so she decided to get a drink and Veronica knocks on the door and Jess opened it.

"Got you a case of beer."

Jess smiled.

"Thank you."

Veronica sat with her.

"Rough week huh?"

Jess said.

"It a lot and stressful with everything that happened between Jug and Marie."

She sipped on her corona.

"I don't understand what Marie saw in Betty, I mean the times when Betty started the horror in school with Josh, I instantly texted Marie everything even a photo! So she knows what she looked like and to avoid if she ever visited me."

Veronica understand completely.

"My heart broke by the look on your face as Marie said Betty's name and I thought Jughead would speak up for you but once I saw he didn't do anything, my heart sank even further and that when I saw you took off the jacket."

Jessica sipped on her drink again to numb the pain as she drank the whole bottle.

"Thank you for being there for me as well as Toni and Cheryl as I know it hard for them to witness as I took off the jacket."

The pain was so strong that Jess broke down. Veronica took her out of her chair and embrace her.

"Shh it ok I'm here. Let give you a nice bubble bath yeah?"

Jess nodded knowing that she depressed and Veronica see it. The bath was ready and Jess relaxed as she fell asleep resting against the tub and her arm dropped as she relax as Veronica give Jess a shoulder massage. Veronica posted a photo of Jess looking peaceful.

VLodge: this girl right here is one of my closest friends since we attended and cheered at Riverdale High. Being the only child, she is like the sister I have always wanted and I would go to the end of the earth for her. TheSerpentsprincess🐍: AAndrews and i love you so very much. #wehaveyourbacktiltheendoftime.

At the sound of the notification Jess sleepily rubbed her eyes and mumbled.

"I want to sleep."

Veronica helped her out of the tub and cleaned her up then went to go get her pjs where she found jess falling asleep leaning against the tub. Veronica gently got her pjs on and got Jess to brush her teeth till she was ready for bed. She had an idea she carried Jess to her dorm just to be there in her time of needs and then laid her down in bed. She then went back as she grabbed all of jess's stuff and brought them to the dorm she checked on Jess and sees she is tucked out.

She took a shower and got into bed and message Archie.

Veronica: Arch Jess is safe with me I put her with me so I can be there for her. She really is having a rough time with everything.

Archie: thank you I'm just worried about her but I will check on her tomorrow.