Waking up again

It was Father's Day and Matthew was visiting her and he brought Everly as Marie has been watching the kids since the incident started again and Matthew knew Jessica love music, so he played Rascal Flatts Back to Life. The song was exactly how Jughead felt about his wife. It wasn't until the chorus that she did wake up.

She puts that beat in my chest
pounds like a drum shakes me like thunder
Taking my hand pulling me up when I'm going under
My dreams come alive when I wake up and look in her eyes
She brings me back to life

She woke up and she sees her kids and Jughead.

"My babies!"

Matthew and Everly hugged her.

"We miss you Momma. We did not want to celebrate Father's Day without you and celebrate Daddy."

Jess sighed and eyed the empty chair where Fred once sat waiting for her to wake up. She admitted to jug.

"The last time I had woke up, he was here."

Jughead knew and hugged her as she sobbed knowing that she had been constantly strong for the kids and her godchildren but she has her moments where she mourn for her parents, grandparents and Fred so today she misses her daddy and Fred. The doctor was happy to see Jessica alert and they told her that they couldn't fixed her spine in surgery so she was quadriplegic again and Jess knew from the moment she was leaning against the wall and went unconscious at Matt's school.

Jughead said.

"We will get through it."