Music therapy

5 years Mary went through treatments and everyone was hopeful except for Mary and Jess. When Archie learned that it was no longer working, he struggled to accept but nobody wanted to let Jess know as they did not want her to relive it all over.

The morning when Jess was about to get the news, she got a call from her cousin, Daniella.

"Jess you have a moment to chat?"

Jess said.

"Ya sure. What up?

Daniella said.

"Mom and daddy they were shot."

Jess said.

"Are they ok? Please say it, because my Godmother is going through a lot and I am staying strong for her."

Daniella struggle to say it.

"They went to be with your mom."

Jess feels like her heart had dropped.

"NO NO UNCLE JOHN AND AUNT JOANNA ARE OK? DANI DON'T PLAY please!"

Daniella sighed.

"I'm sorry."

Jess said.

"Hang in there."

Daniella said.

"Love you."

Jess replied.

"Love you too."

So Matthew did a slideshow for later and they made it to the hospital, she went to Mary's room and the doctor didn't want to tell Jess knowing she will lose it.

"Im not telling her."

Then Jessica interrupts. Veronica video it for Archie Jughead and Jellybean.

"Tell me what? The treatment failed! Like you did with my mother?!?"

Gladys, Mary even though she was laying on the bed and FP held her close knowing the pain that Jess went through was unbearable for a 10 years old.

"Jess breathe."

Glady whispered.

Jess said.

"At 10 years old, you gave me hope as I was unaware of what she was battling, I had believed in you so much thinking that you would heal her!"

Veronica listened and continues to video as she stood next to her.

"THE LOSS OF MY MOM HAD AFFECTED EVERYONE ESPECIALLY MY FATHER HE CARRIED THAT PAIN TILL HE HAD PASSED SAME FOR MY UNCLE JOHN THAT WAS HIS BABY SIS! OVER TIME I HAVE LOST MY FATHER, MY GODFATHER, GRANDMOTHER, MY FRIEND WILLIAM AND NOW MY AUNT AND UNCLE. UNCLE JOHN AND AUNT JOANNA!"

Everyone gasped.

"Next to my Godmother, they were the only piece of my mother I had left."

She was trembling but she went towards the doctor and said.

"Now you are officially telling me that my Godmother's treatments are no longer working and gosh my heart is breaking for Archie my biggest fear for him was going through what I DID! As his sister, I had been shielding the pain I had gone through for many damn years until his father passed! It not FAIR!"

She let the tears flow.

"The moment I was tiredly walking into the main lobby with my sisters in laws Veronica and Jellybean, my lovely sister in law, Jellybean whispered. It seems like you may have emotional anger for a particular doctor your mom had.