Enrolling the kids, surprise and finding peace

So the kids were in front of the school building and Everly said.

"Oh boy Mom this is amazing!"

Matthew said.

"So this is it."

Jess breathe.

"Let get you all enrolled!"

She wheeled in to the hallway like she did the first time at 14 and enrolling herself and she see her Godchildren getting enrolled.

"Ahh walking in your parents footsteps now!"

Jess said excitedly for them.

Annabelle, Emily and Junior hugged their Godmother.

After Jess has helped getting Everly and Matthew enrolled, Toni came over and said.

"Principal Weatherbee want to chat with you."

Jess nervously knocked and Mr. Weatherbee said.

"Jessica come in!"

Jessica wheeled in knowing that the school was not as it once was thank to Hiram, but she braced herself.

"Hello, Mr. W long time no see."

Mr. Weatherbee smiled.

"Little Jessie, it seem like yesterday that we all called you that and how all of us watched you grow within the school and sadly you and your dad moved to NY but you came back attended our school and made your own memories."

Jess smiled and listened carefully. Then Mr. Weatherbee confessed this.

"Your dad called me before he has passed away and asked me to save a spot for you as you told him you would love to teach someday in the school that you called home."

Jess was speechless and felt a little emotional not knowing that her father had played in a little part to help her.

"Yes sir, of course."

She followed Principal Weatherbee as Archie, Veronica, Betty, Toni and Kevin watched and hold their breath to see Jessica's reaction. They made it to her classroom.

"Mrs. Jones, here you are!"

Principal Weatherbee stated as Jessica opened her door and sure enough, she recognizes the classroom she was in as she sees a frame hang on the wall of her parents and she and Jug as they all met or first laid eyes on each other in this special classroom as students. Archie knew ahead of time which classroom Jess was going to receive and he decided to hang up that frame for her. At that moment, she knew she had to ask.

"Oh my-wow."

She parked her chair at her desk and let it all sink in and she prayed thanking God and her Daddy.

I will make you proud, Daddy. Thank you for helping me knowing how much I loved being at this school I'm definitely back home here.

Principal Weatherbee came in and check in on her.

"You ok?"

She says.

"Yes feeling like I am at home again as I always quote alongside my mom. Home is where the heart is Riverdale High is where it at for me. Born, Raised, came back as a student and now I'm back as a teacher."

Principal Weatherbee was touched by her sentiment and said as Archie, Betty, Toni, Veronica, Marie, Kevin and Joaquin sat down at the desk and listened.

"I have always had felt that you were the heart of the school: from the time you were born, everyone felt that you have inspired our students to be better parents or even a better person and do better for your generation to come and when you and dad left, I thought we had literally just lost the core of the reason why I wanted Riverdale High to be great for future generation and then the night you came to enroll- I was so excited. Now I am really excited that all of you came back especially Jessica- to continue to teach for many generations to come."

Toni said.

"We will do you proud."

Principal Weatherbee smiled.

Once he left, Jessica said.

"Who did the beautiful frame?"

Archie raise his hand pretending to be a student.

"I did, Mrs. Jones."

Jessica hugged him.

"Thank you, Arch. I'm home and at peace for the first time in months feeling Jughead's presence as we speak. I miss being in my own home this is my second home for sure."

Veronica asked.

"What will you be teaching?"

Jessica said.

"I have always had wanted to teach students like myself how to find their voice, use it and be independent."

Betty said.

"That's incredible."