Telling her story

As the kids slept, Jess came out and sat with Jug, Archie, Joaquin, Veronica and Marie.

"The kids are still asleep. So I guess I will have to tell y'all everything that happened in three years."

Marie said.

"Take your time."

Jess said.

"The day I had disappeared, I was doing grocery shopping and you know that I was going to have you all come over with the kids for dinner. I was getting Jughead's favorite hamburger buns when they just came and grabbed my chair then I screamed not knowing that they have come across the Serpents before. I wished Jug told me so I would have done things differently like wearing my jacket (It was in my bag) you know? But I didn't know. They knocked me out cold and at that moment, I thought my soul left my body (that how hard that hit was) but I came to in my room. When I woke up they made me work nonstop and whenever I did a mistake, it was brutal they beat me to the point where I couldn't defend myself."

Jughead and Joaquin went numb at that part wishing they got her out. Archie choked up at the image played in his mind. She breathe and said.

"You know what kept me going? My faith, family and my kids and my beautiful Godbabies kept me going the whole time. I knew I was going to make it out with whatever positive vibes that I needed."

Veronica and Marie smiled.

Veronica asked.

"Did you ever worry about us?"

Jess said.

"Yes constantly without a doubt. Honestly between Jug and all of our kids, my heart was focusing on Mary and Archie. I knew my Godmother is very protective of me, knowing keeping in mind that I am the only one left she has of my mom aka her best friend. I know that her prayers kept me going!"

Veronica understood as she tried not to cry. She remembered during her visit with her Mother in law in the hospital, she would be praying for Jess to come back home safe and sound.

"Makes sense now to when you asked Jellybean and I the questions: So what did I miss? How are mom and Archie?"

Jess said.

"Exactly!"

she continues.

"When I was dozing off to sleep, I felt my dad's presence sadly not Fred but my Dad was telling me something had happened back home and you need to get out of here! As soon as you and Jellybean struggled to come out with Mary's condition, I figured out this was what Dad was begging me to come back home to. I remember Dad warns me it might take you back to Mommy's hospital days. I'm thinking come again Dad? What? no this is Godmommy! She will be fine."

Veronica sobbed.

"You have no idea how scared we were to tell you!!!"

Jess understood hugging her.

"It ok. It truly didn't hit me until we got to the floor and walking down the familiar hallway as Veronica was on one side and Jellybean on the other as my legs were cramping as I realized what dad said to me: It might take you back to Mommy's hospital days and it did and I prayed that Mom didn't have my mom's room and when Jellybean said Here we are, Mary's room I looked at the hospital number and I remembered Dad had photos of Mom's room during that time so I checked and sure enough, I felt my heart dropped as I whispered you have got to be kidding me?!? I finally understood what Daddy was warning me."

She passed the photos to Archie. Looking at the photos, Archie remembered his mother's screams when they were settling Mary in her room after her first treatment. Seeing the photos now, he finally understood Mom's pain and grief of wishing Emily was here to help her through it.