Summer Break

When Archie and Jess made it home Archie did make a huge snack for himself.

"Sis you want anything?"

Jess made it to her room and said.

"Not hungry but I'm tired. I need your help to transfer onto the bed, Archie!"

He came in and he had transferred her to the bed and in an instant she was tucked out.  Archie was relieved that she is asleep knowing that intense project for class this past semester did wiped her out completely. He kissed her forehead and turned off the lights but then she woke up eventually she got very accustomed to the times that Stephanie kept her up.

"Archie! I need you."

Archie came in and stayed with her hoping she could get some sleep but he could see and videoed record for their Professor that Jess got accustomed with Stephanie's science evenings and whatnot keeping her awake he felt so bad. On the one hand: even though she pushed herself to be there for Stephanie, he wished that Cheryl, Veronica or Toni was her partner instead so she wouldn't gotten accustomed to Stephanie's routine and being up every hour.

"I'm so sorry sis if only you had not get Stephanie you would be resting pretty well by now."

Jess said.

"It ok I'll eventually doze off at some point."

It was a rough first night since she couldn't sleep.

At 5 am she played a home video of her childhood and thank goodness for lullabies she listened and eventually sleep took over. At 7:00 Archie took a peek in her room and Jessica was fast asleep and let Fred know. At 10:00 Jess woken up and Fred checked on her.

"Good morning princess slept well?"

Jessica said.

"Still tired but thankfully I slept a little bit. I still feel kind of stressful when my sleep schedule is accustomed to a student's schedule for a science project."

Fred understood and got her back in her chair and they sat at the table as Fred made her pancakes.

"I made your favorite pancakes!"

Archie came back with sunflowers saying.

"I brought you a little something to start your vacation."

Jessica smiled.

"You guys I really appreciate you both."

Then jughead came in.

"Roses for my lovely queen."

Jess kisses him.

"Thank you."

Jessica said.

"I'm just happy to be finally on our vacation."