Deja vu

As Jess was raising her kids her pt advise her to walk through the day. So while picking up Matthew from school, she walked down the hallway when something did not feel right but she was bracing herself and sure enough she ran and held her baby until she felt the shots three times as it was familiar with the first time in high school but bravely smiled at her son and whispered.

"Go get your dad and Archie and anyone else."

Matthew was scared as his mom is everything to him.

"Ok Momma I will be back, I love you."

He ran and as he went to find everyone, Jess couldn't hold herself up as she walked towards the lobby.  She held her rosary and prayed to live and survive as everything went numb as she was becoming a quadriplegic again.

She sat against the wall in the middle of the hallway and begged.

"Daddy, please let me live I'm not ready to go yet. God dad, where's Archie? I'm scared."

Joaquin made it with Archie and Jughead they froze at the sight. For the three of them, this was bringing it back everything when she first got shot all over again.

"Oh gosh, Jess!"

Jess look at him thankful that he and Archie came. Jughead try to stop the bleeding, but some point she went unconscious as she was literally losing so much blood and he fought back tears and gently carried her as he didn't want to wait for the ambulance and he ran out to the hospital.

Once they got there the staff took her and couple hours later the doctor confirmed that she no longer able to move again and she back on the ventilator for good. When they were in her room, she was back in a coma.

As they waited, Jughead couldn't believe that she risked herself to save their son, but he couldn't imagine what was going through her head. Archie cried as felt bad for Jess and he knew that he had to be strong.

"We will get through this, guys."