Tumor come back

Jess has been having headaches again for the first time in years since college. Jessica brushed off the idea to go to the doctors fearing that the tumor has come back as the last one was while in college. Jellybean knows from her niece and nephew that Jess is in pain but at the same time, she aware of her fear. She stopped by at her SIL's house and sees her with Veronica trying to convince Jess to go to the doctor. What slowly got Jess to go was: Archie and Jughead wouldn't want you to be in pain and if it came back, we got you!

Even Matt and Everly understood that it happened twice in college and she beat it.

So they went and Jess explained what she experiencing to the dr, she took a cat scan and waited for the results. The doctors came back with the results and Jess could see from the doc's face he didn't have to say it.

"It back isn't it?"

The doctor says.

"Yes. we will help you and you will beat it, but the thing is we don't have any room here but will move you to Riverdale Hospital."

Jess understand the situation. Jellybean was ok, but was worried about her hospital room.

"They better give you a different floor and room number!"

So she went in to check in and went through the process for radiation and chemo. Once she was done, Jess was tired and anxious to sleep at this point didn't care what room she in even if it was her mom's and Godmother's room. They made to her door and sure enough, it was the room and Jellybean broken down at the sight.

"No not this room!"

Jess had to hug her SIL. Jellybean finally understood the emotions after all these years during the time Jess came back home from being kidnapped: the moment when she recognized the room number.

"It ok, Sis."

Jellybean try to compose herself and wishing Jug was here for Jess as he knew what to do when she needed him. They went into the room and Jessica Instagrammed her photo with the IV.

Serpentprincess: Tumor decided to pop back in my life. Which is why I wanted to brush off the doctors due to my fear of the tumor, but my headache has been hurting so bad that Ronnie convince me and SIL, Jellybean came. My dr who took care of me as I battled it twice in college, will monitor me while I am staying here at Riverdale Hospital in a familiar room where my Godmother and mother stayed as they battle their cancer.

I will admit, this is the first time I am going through this without Jughead or my Godmother but I got this.

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me-Hillary Duff

When Archie got a break from coaching the teams, he got on Instagram and saw Jessica's post and burst into tears but knew he will stop by later. When he got there, she was struggling to stay asleep as she felt the urge to get sick, but it calmed down. She sees Archie and said.

"Come in, Arch."

Archie was fighting tears and sat down.

"Hey, so I saw your post on break."

Jess said.

"Yeah, I kept thinking should I call you but I didn't want you to pick up and freak out in front of the class or your team. So I knew that Instagram is the easiest way for you to get the news and to find me."

Archie knew that she was in good care since the drs who took care of her in college were monitoring her, but he hated the fact that she in this very room where their mothers stayed-she didn't need to be in the room where painful memories could pop up.