Graduation

Jess got up nervous for the dance performance with her friends the last one and her song she wrote in the sophomore year as she looked at her childhood photo of she, Matt and Fred.

"Dad, I did it I got through college! You, Archie and my dad on earth don't have to worry anymore I proved that the hard work paid off."

She stroke the frame.

"I hope you and Daddy love the song I wrote in my sophomore year as you two inspired me."

Marie now at 9 months said.

"Can you help with my gown? the zipper annoying!"

Jess helped her and she said.

"One more month till the baby comes!"

She smiled and said to Marie's bump.

"Aunt Jess and Uncle Jug will spoil you."

Marie laugh.

"I know you will."

Marie was so excited for Jess today as Jughead is going to propose to her.

"Are you ready for today?"

Jess smiled and said.

"Yep ready for whatever journey life take us."

So the ceremony went well and Jess dance solo was amazing and after the solo, her professor had a special surprise for Jess in honor of her mother,  they created an award named Emily Johnson Martin, the special needs dance award and Jess was the first recipient. No one was expecting it! Jess was overwhelmed that she tearfully cried as her classmates hugged her as they encouraged her to speak but first Mary had to console her girl with a hug.

"Your mom is so very proud of you."

Then Mary sat back down.

Jess got on the microphone.

"I got to go fix my makeup I thought my mascara was waterproof!"

Everyone laughed and Veronica said.

"I got you!"

Jessica said.

"Thank you, Veronica!

Oh my gosh, thank you everyone on campus who came up with this and I know my mom would be honored that y'all consider to do this in her memory. She was and always had been a phenomenal dancer that she inspired me to do dance. I will love to thank, Professor Martinez for encouraging us as a class that we take pride in our love for dance. Special shoutout to my brother, Archie for finding this class that kept me close to your godmother and my mom."

Archie teared up as he was so proud of her.

"I will love to thank Christina, Samantha, Angel and Diana for your strength and your friendship as we had become so close for the past 4 years and it was truly a honor to have danced with you all. I will miss you and this is not goodbye,  but see you whenever."

The girls hugged as they were crying.

She ended with.

"I love you mom! I know your presence with Daddy is here right now. This is for you."

Then everyone went and sang the song that they wrote in their sophomore year and Jess was next as the slideshow began as she started to sing.