Move in dorm day

In August Mary helped Jess decorate her dorm as Fred, Jughead and Archie place her books, furniture and equipment that she need and Jess felt a vibe that she didn't like of her roommate instantly as Angel came in but she was nice in front of her parents and Archie as well as Jughead. Jess is part of a buddy program where she would be paired up with a future nurse student that what Angel here for.

Fred said so confidently as well as encouraging like her own father would say.

"Just imagine how much fun you two would have, Princess! I can see it now makeovers, going out, she knows how to care for adults like you having tons of experience in the care you need. If you ever need anything you have mom and my numbers Jughead and Archie are in the floor below you."

Jessica felt like she was imagining things but because her dad says that she knows how to care for her, she decided to give Angel a chance not knowing months later she would regretted it. What Angel wasn't aware that there was a video camera hidden in their dorm catching every move.

"If you say so Daddy."

Fred hugged her.

"Gosh your parents would have loved this dorm and see our girl being independent!"

Mary teared up with pride and whispered.

"I have packed some of your favorite snacks and goodies."

Jessica thanked her mom and prayed September would go smooth.