Veronica and Archie's day and Surprise!

The morning of the wedding Jess was Matron of Honor and she was not feeling well but she did her best to keep it together during hair and makeup but the next minutes she was in the bathroom feeling nausea and one of Veronica's family members figured it out and slip her a test so she took it and sure enough it was positive she was expecting. Veronica checked on her.

"You ok?"

Jess smiled.

"Yeah I guess because I'm expecting with baby number 2!"

Veronica squeal and hugged her as the photographer captured these moments as they also captured the test. Veronica was so happy to have these photos to cherish. The ceremony was beautifully done and Jug admired how beautiful Jess looked.

During the reception everyone did speeches and Jess did a beautiful speech that said it all represented The Andrews family and once she was done Veronica said.

"Something excited happen this morning as we were all getting ready. Go ahead Jess, I know you are worry about upstaging our day but this is incredible."

Jess smiled.

"Jughead....Matty, Momma, and Archie? Our familia is getting bigger guys I'm pregnant with baby number 2!"

Jug dropped his steak as Matthew hugged his mom.

"Are you serious I'm going to be a big brother?"

Jess nodded as Matthew hug his mom and Jughead walked over embracing his wife.

"Oh my goodness, Baby!!"

He whispered in her ear.

"I kinda figured that it would happen that night when your boss hurt you and we did it."

She blushed and kiss her husband as they danced and whispered.

"You are the only one who can kiss me, I was trying to prove to my boss but I never thought it would happen by getting pregnant again."

She asked him and whispered.

"That night how out of it was I?"

Jughead admit.

"You begged me and we went at it till you were satisfied and fell back asleep. That when I figured out at some point you would be expecting again and here we are!"

Jess hugged him blushing.

"I guess I was so damn pissed at my boss, sorry Babe."

Jughead said.

"You had every right to be mad."