Fred is home

So Archie picked up his father from the hospital and Fred hugged him.

"I miss you son."

Archie said.

"I miss you too."

They get into the car and Archie said.

"Check your Instagram in case your wondering how Jessica and I are doing."

Fred did. Then Archie had to play the voice memo but prepared him first.

"Dad you have to listen to this. Originally it was supposed to be like a bro sis moment cause she did say Archie I'm tired and I was gonna say a response back. I'm preparing you  This is how much she was worried about us. She was up constantly and I put my foot down saying it time for bed and I was carrying her and she was fighting it to stay up. So I played a home video and it was working. At this point you will hear in her voice she is dozing off. Are you ready?"

Fred brace himself thinking he is ready.

"Yes."

Archie pressed play. A little voice came on.

"Daddy, I miss you and mommy so very much. Please watch over Archie's Daddy and my beloved God daddy. I love you both so very much."

Fred was speechless as his eyes welled up.

"Oh my goodness."

Archie said choking up.

"I wasn't expecting that. I didn't realize how much she was worried about us especially me with the fact that she truly didn't want me to experience what she gone through."

Fred was touched.

"You truly stepped up the plate to be her brother."

He said as he looked at the photos and videos.

When they got home Jessica's bus pulled up. Jessica come onto the ramp and sees Fred.

"DADDY!"

She wheeled over to Fred and he picked her up pulling Archie in as well.

"I love you both so much."

Fred say.

Jessica said in tears.

"Daddy and Mommy truly watched over you!"

Fred said.

"They did Baby they did."