The next morning

Jess woke up to help Mary as she wanted to return the favor for what Mary did in her time of needs when Jess has battled through cancer twice and she had helped her best friend, Emily.

Mary woke up sick and Jess gets her a bowl as she gently said.

"I'm here get whatever out."

She did and said.

"Jess this is probably so familiar for you."

Jess sighed.

"I can't believe it. First momma and now you especially being in this hospital room and having the same doctor."

Mary said.

"I know. I was livid once I had learned who my doctor is."

Jess said.

"I am scared with the idea the day you will leave us. You are the only piece left I have of my mom, godmother."

Mary teared up as she recalls the day Emily has learned that the treatment was no longer working.

"I know."

Jess said.

"I'm here if you need anything."

Mary pulled her into a hug and said.

"Promise me something, if my treatment don't work and if it my time, with Veronica please take care of Archie."

Jess definitely promise. Veronica heard everything and said.

"We promise."

When Jess left, Mary said to Veronica.

"Veronica. I promise her mom to care for Jess as long as I lived now I want you to be keeping Emily's promise. I want you and Archie take the torch and be there for her."

Veronica could not help but tear up.

"Ok."

Archie overheard everything and hugged Mary.

"Anything for you and Godmommy."