The aftermath

Jess watch Josh leave in satisfaction as Jughead yelled.

"If you come and scare my girl again, I will really break your face!"

Everyone agrees.

Joaquin asked looking at Jessica.

"Your highness is anything else we can do to ease your mind so you can rest?"

She thought of Michelle her biggest rival.

"One more person in particular but that is for another battle."

Fang knew exactly who she thinking when she was hit in the stomach.

"No we have to handle this matter now!"

Knowing it has continues everyday after the initial incident as Fang has witnessed multiple times.

Marie checked the time knowing everyone is tired.

"It 3 am. We're all exhausted."

She quietly nudge Jughead signaling him to help Jessica who is thinking about Fang's suggestion but at the same time she is just mentally and physically exhausted but she says to Fang as he gives him an appreciation hug.

"I appreciate the thought Fang but I am just tired I am trying not to overthink."

Jughead was please along with Marie at her response. Fang understands and prays for Jess could peacefully rest from now on.

When they got to Jughead's home and bedroom, Marie being an amazing friend, she helped Jessica get change for bed throughout all of it, she was very patient even when her bestie dozed off for a minute.

"Come on Jessie keep brushing your teeth."

She said calmly. Jessica woke up then look up and kept brushing as she mumbled.

"I need sleep sis."

Marie replies.

"I know sweetheart."

After she was done she sleepily wheeled towards Jughead's bed and Marie carried her and transferred into her side of the bed in a sitting position on the edge of the bed as Jessica dozed off leaning her head against her chest for a minute Marie stroke her hair embracing the moment. Jughead was amazed how patient Marie is throughout. Marie gently laid her down and she tucked her in.

"Sweet Dreams."

And kisses her forehead.

Jughead went outside with Marie and said.

"Thank you. I am so amazed at what you did throughout."

Marie said.

"I have always been doing it for her ever since we were kids I know her so well and how tired she gets."

Once he got back inside, Jughead prayed as she slept that she will never ever again have any nightmares or Josh to show up.

Ever since the battle happened, Jessica has been resting really well.