Next morning

At the hotel Jess and Jughead fall asleep at the hotel unaware that Archie and Veronica were in the connecting room tucked out from drinking. At 7 am it was silence and Veronica decided to see how Jessica is feeling she slowly opened the door and found Jug and Jess tucked out on the couch and video it for everyone especially Fred wanted to see knowing how it is for the aftermath.

Veronica narrating.

"Jess 21st Birthday the aftermath of it all."

Jess sleepily stirred as Jug keep her comfortable and sees Veronica videoing knowing it a keepsake.

"Tucked out after 4 beers. I have a feeling she'll be hungover at any point."

Jess begged Jug to roll over.

"I need to roll over."

He did and she fell back asleep snuggled close towards Jughead as he gives her a kiss.

At 10 she took a shower with Veronica's help and was ready for another day.

"Jug good morning!"

Jughead kissed her.

Archie gave her a big greeting with her coffee.

"Wasn't that a wonderful celebration?"

Jessica said.

"Yes so worth it!"

Veronica said still recording.

"Any message for Dad?"

She was confused till Jug whispered what the video is for.

Jess admit.

"I'm not hungover one bit Daddy!"

She also said.

"I'm sure I did inherit my dad's dna for no hangovers."

AN: i know it Bughead but it an example for the next morning after Jess's party.