John and Joanna's Funeral

The funeral took place in NY and Jess was dreading going in but Daniella was so very happy to see her and embrace her.

"You are here!"

Jess embrace her and said.

"Of course your parents were everything to me growing up."

Jughead embrace Joanna.

"So very sorry for your loss."

Joanna smiled.

"Thank you I know that this news made you worry for Jess."

Everyone from Riverdale flew in for the service as John was well known along with Emily.

Jess was nervous as she knew her uncle was a well known music producer, but wasn't expecting so many well known artist that he worked with showing up and pay respect she was blown away. She whispered to Jug.

"I'm saying my eulogy in front of these musicians. Wow!"

Jughead said.

"Just breathe we are all here for support."

So the service starts and after a few hymns and bible verses, Daniella was first.

"My parents were everything from the very beginning, the first thing they had instilled in me was Family first. At the time I knew how important it was, but I couldn't understand why until I was older."

Daniella look up at Jess as Jess held Jughead close bracing herself of how it was going to be bring up.

"My father had never stopped mourning the loss of my Aunt Emily, My Godmommy My cousin Jess, who is here Emily was her mother. From the time Aunt Emily has passed everything changed over time he was not as bubbly as he was."

Jess then thought.

I'm good nothing major yet to break down.

Then a beautiful photo of them came on the screen from Emily's wedding and Jess could see in John's eyes how happy he was to be supporting his baby sister on her wedding day. For the first time Jess finally saw and understood how much John has changed just like her father. Daniella continues.

"I think Jess and I both agreed that since her mom had passed away, Dad lost that smile and the twinkle in his eyes like that photo up there."

Jess definitely choked up in that agreement and Archie came to check on her.

"You ok?" He whispered.

Jess eyes watered as she looked at her brother as she felt broken for her beloved Uncle.

She whispered.

"I never realized how much my uncle has changed over time until I see the difference in my mom's wedding photo."

Archie hugged her.

Daniella continues.

"Over time mom and I had noticed that every time Jess had visited us, Daddy will light up as if Emily was here and soon as she leave, his eyes will dimmed not one twinkle. Despite the fact that he had carried all of this, he was a dedicated father to me and an incredible Uncle to Jess. My mom was a dedicated mother and Aunt to Jess and I. Her first priority was to make sure that we were fed with love and care.  Mom and dad I love you and I know that you are with Aunt Emily and Uncle Matthew. Uncle Matt and Aunt Emily, I will care for your baby girl no matter what. Family is always first. Rest until we meet again."

Everyone gave her a standing ovation. After a few more bible verses it was Jessica turn and Jughead wheels her up as she head up, she held Archie's hand as she was thankful for him and Veronica as well as everyone who showed up from Riverdale for being here. She gets up to the pulpit as she hug Daniella for a long time knowing Daniella was thankful to have Jess there. Then she wheeled up to the pulpit with Jug's help.