Nonstop

Jess has been taking her kids school, errands runs and everything which she didn't mind for the kids, but one day she was exhausted she just finished physical therapy and taking the kids everywhere and all she wants to do is catch a break and breathe.

"Mommy can we go to the zoo?"

Everly asked as Matthew nods with excitement.

Jess calmly said.

"Not now. I want you both go to your rooms and start working on your homework."

So they did and for once it was peace and quiet but it didn't last long.

"Mommy Mommy! We finished hw!"

The kids cheered.

Jughead came home and made dinner and he could see how tired Jess truly feels as she ate her dinner and whispered.

"Babe, go to the bedroom take it easy."

She kissed the kids goodnight and went to their bedroom and parked her chair Jug knew he had to get her comfortable. He went in and sees her praying and sat with her and kissed her forehead once she was done, he scooped her out of her chair gently and rock her side by side hoping she falls asleep. He sang a lullaby that FP sang to her as a toddler.

"La la lu, La la lu
Oh, my little star sweeper
I'll sweep the stardust for you

La la lu, La la lu
Little soft fluffy sleeper
Here comes a pink cloud for you

La la lu, La la lu
Little wandering angel
Fold up your wings for tonight

La la lu, La la lu
And may love be your keeper
La la lu, La la lu, La la lu

La la lu, La la lu
Oh, my little star sweeper
I'll sweep the stardust for you

La la lu, La la lu
Little soft fluffy sleeper
Here comes a pink cloud for you

La la lu, La la lu
Little wandering angel
Fold up your wings for tonight

La la lu, La la lu
And may love be your keeper
La la lu, La la lu, La la lu"

Jessica relaxed and drift off just let sleep took over as he kisses her cheek.

At 7:00 am the kids woke up and jumping on their bed.

"Momma Daddy Momma!"

Jughead patiently played with the kids and asked them to give Momma a break and that he would help them so the kids ran out as jug rolled over and face Jess.

"Get plenty of sleep, baby."

Jess groans as she struggles to doze off again. He gently scooped her up and rocked her side by side then wait to get her back to sleep. He had a idea he sets up the tub with bubbles and undress her and gently placed her in as she started to doze off.

"Nice...tub.. sleep."

She rested her head against the bathroom wall and was out like a light. Jug kisses her forehead and turn down the light for her.

For the entire morning, he had helped her with the kids with homework and entertained them as Jessica slept.

He made breakfast for his wife and brought the tray in with coffee, champagne and corona in case what she was in the mood for.

Jessica woke up and was amazed at the decorations that Jug did. Roses, candle and relaxing music it was wonderful.

"Babe?"

Jug came in with the tray and smiled.

"Morning my love! I did save you some breakfast."

He sat down on the bathroom floor and fed her pancakes. Let her sip on every drink she had craved for.

"Who's watching the kids if you are helping me?"

Jughead said.

"I have Archie, Veronica, our godkids and Joaquin and Marie with our other godkids."

Jessica sighed a relief as jug could see that the whole week was nonstop craziness with the kids.

"Did they tired you out?"

Jess said.

"As we get home, my mind is tired from pt and then they asked me to take them out again and I told them that they had homework but then the silence doesn't last enough to catch my breath."

Jug said.

"I will chat with them about it."

He fed her breakfast and helped her sip on her drinks and she just wanted to cuddle with her husband so after breakfast he had helped her with getting dressed and cuddle her under the covers as she fell asleep since her belly was full.

"Love you Baby."

He whispered as he dozed off to sleep.