Caught

One night at a party Jughead spotted Angel and realized Jess was by herself in the dorm.

"Shoot!"

He snapped a picture for evidence for Archie and his dad then asked the security guard for video evidence of Angel treated Jess when he got to the part Angel being rough and saying.

"I can't believe I have you for a roommate! I can't party drink and everything because I'm stuck with you."

He said.

"Bingo!"

He showed it to the Dean then they contacted Fred to let him be aware of the situation. Fred was angry as he trusted this person to care for his little girl. This was supposed to be a wonderful amazing experience for her.

Jess was exhausted but kept it together for her roommate but once she got in there was Marie in Angel's place.

"Surprise!"

Jess was looking around seeing Angel's stuff was gone. Jess breathe a sigh of relief.

"It ok Jess I got you."

She instantly cared for her with knowing that she need to use the restroom then place her in the chair.

"How what when where why?"

Marie said.

"Go to Jug."

She wheeled out and took the elevator and made it to Jug and Archie's dorm. Marie knocked and Archie opened it crying for forgiveness.

"Jess I'm so sorry. Come in!"

She come in and sees her father and the Dean.

"Miss Andrews we are so sorry for what you went through with Angel."

The Dean said.

Jess said.

"It my fault too for not speaking up. Back in August when we were putting together my dorm I was excited but as soon Angel came in, I got a vibe from her that I didn't like. I instantly remembered she came in smiling excited to meet me, but what you all didn't see was that her face dropped at the sight of my chair, equipments and yes she is aware of caring for me but it seems like she was exhausted in doing it since she admitted she couldn't party, drink on the job and whatever else. It seems like she wanted to get away from that position. The awkward part she signed up to take part of your roommate program while majoring as a nurse!"

She then said.

"I wanted to see how she did handle and she did well the first night of school just to impressed us and my confidence soared thinking that I would be in good hands but the next day all the trust and faith were gone literally as she roughed with me while she got me dressed and admitted the truth. I was terrified of her because of it. I asked for help and she just showed me her truth as she was with her boyfriend."

Fred and Archie were broken as she spoke. They truly thought she would find her independent through this program.

The Dean admitted.

"That why Mr. Jones chosen Marie for you. She knows you well! I will cancel the purpose of this program so everyone can have a normal roommate."

Jess smiled at Jug.

"Thank you, Jug."

Jughead kissed her forehead.

The Dean leaves and Fred sobbed stunned at what Angel did.

Jess said.

"Guys can you step out, I want alone time with Dad."

They leave and Jess said.

"Dad. I'm sorry for not calling you when I could but I kept replaying how proud you were the night before and I knew I didn't have any heart to tell you but I thought I would get through it but it had me at a breaking point. I don't know how Jughead did it but I'm thankful."

She was fighting back sleep and she struggled keeping herself awake. All Fred could do was hug her and hold her knowing she exhausted mentally and emotionally he rocked her back and forth as the two just chatting.

"It hurts me because back when you were little your father and I were trying to plan your college future and I assured your dad that I would find it."

Fred admit. She snuggled close to her father as she said.

"Daddy now I can understand why you were so excited and proud. Now it makes sense and yes...my dad would be so proud of you in helping me in every step of the way."

She yawned.

Then he heard silence he looked over his shoulders and sees Jess relaxed catching up on long lost sleep.

Archie came in and sees Jess fast asleep.

"You wanna take her back to her dorm?"

Fred carried her as Archie drives her chair. In the elevator Archie said amazed by how tired she is as he held her hand and then it dropped.

"She is tucked out."

Marie opened the door and they came in. Jughead set up her bed as Fred took off his shoes, crawled in and gently lay down and let her sleep.

"Sweet Dreams, my baby girl."

Fred whispers.