Toni Helping Jess

When she got home Toni helped get her bath and bed ready which Jess didn't expect. Jess made a cake for Everly for her first performance and everyone stayed for dessert and celebrate. After everyone went home and the kids went to bed, Toni guided Jess into the bathtub and the aches slips away.

"Ooh nice, T."

She relaxed for the first time in awhile since the last time Jug did this for her. Toni said.

"Feel better, bestie?"

Jess said.

"I haven't felt this relax since I don't know when."

Toni said.

"Jug showed me what to do and I took em to heart."

Jess smiled.

Toni continued.

"I told him if anything happened to him I as well as Archie, Veronica, Cheryl, Joaquin, Marie, Fang and Kevin. We got you!"

Jess tiredly asked.

"When was this?"

Toni said.

"When I came over to help y'all out when you had that damn nightmare from that hell of that ex of yours. You were tucked out asleep in bed. I told him about our childhood- our friendship."

Jess understood.

"I see. I'm feeling sleepy for the first time in awhile so I'm ready for bed."

Toni gently scooped her out of the tub and dry her up with a towel then get her in her pjs-Jess decide to wear Jughead's favorite nightgown he love seeing her in. Toni places her under the covers and she fell asleep. Toni could see that she misses him so much longing for his touch or voice and it break her heart so she decided to stay overnight and Cheryl understand-bringing her pjs. When Toni got in the covers, she gently moved Jess close to her and stroked her hair as Jug always had done and Jessica relaxed this time for the first time in months.

The Serpent PrincessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara