The next morning and rough return to college

Jess gently woke up and sees Jughead asleep as he pulled Jess close and nuzzles into her.

"My Baby."

He mumbled.

Jessica kisses him.

"My man."

Jughead smile and woke up.

"Slept well?"

Jessica nodded as she hugged him.

"I have got to get homework done."

So he had helped her with all of it and post it to her professor in smart board knowing that she would go through chemo again later today.

Over time between chemo she attended class to improve her attendance. One attendance and coming back to class for the first time, she was exhausted from treatment and she felt herself dozing off before class but a new student, Alyssa unaware that Jess been through it before called out on her as she knew the campus rules. Archie and Jughead came to check on their girl and sister when this was all unfolding.

"No sleeping!"

Jessica nervously wish she had coffee but she couldn't have it and prayed to keep awake during the class. She see Archie and Jughead as she smiled and waved. The Professor comes in as she is aware of Jess's battle, Alyssa then added.

"Did I mentioned no hat?"

Jess shut down a bit as she understood and blush as she took it off at this point, she was losing all of her hair again from chemo. Seeing this, Jughead wanted to give the new girl hell.

"Better now?"

Jessica respond as she bravely keeps herself together. The Professor then said sensing Jess feeling a little stress from the attention she is receiving from the new students.

"Enough!"

Then Alyssa was speechless realizing that she has a port as Jess got chemo. Archie's heart sank and they went to the Dean and explained what they were witnessing as the Dean knew that Jessica is battling the tumor again. They stopped by the classroom and interrupt the class as the Dean said.

"Miss Thompson, May I have an word with you?"

Alyssa blushed as Jessica nervously try to keep her composure but deep down she was exhausted from chemo. The Professor went up to her and said.

"Your brother said before you got here you had treatment?"

Jess said.

"Yes Professor."

The Professor said.

"You can rest as you have send your homework this morning on Smartboard. I appreciate your efforts to come here to keep up with the attendance."

Jess breathe sighs of relief but could not get comfortable if only she had dozed off when she felt herself drifting off.

"Can I bring Archie in?"

The Professor let him come in and she sat in the back of the class as Archie sat on the floor holding her close as she let sleep take over just dozing off to the sound of his heartbeat. Archie whispered in her ear.

"Sweet Dreams sis. I will take notes for you."

He said unaware that she is ahead of the class and knew the information already when she was all caught up with all of her assignments with Jug and FaceTiming for being there for each of the classes.

Jess stopped him from taking notes.

"Bro I have these info....mation."

At the word "mation" She was out like a light. Archie understood and rocked her to help her stay asleep.

"I got you, sis just rest."

After class Alyssa sees her and apologized to her as Jess wheels out.

"I'm sorry."

Jess said.

"You're forgiven."

Alyssa said.

"Did I embarrass you?"

Jess said.

"A little. I just couldn't find the wig I wear throughout the first time I had battled this. It was how you did put it in the tone "Did I mentioned no hat. I just died inside as I knew my hair is half way gone and thinning out plus falling. But as I put my tone Better now? You then got the idea that look on your face said it all. Have you learned the term think before you speak?"