Tumor

Jess have been having headaches that wouldn't go away and it would drive her crazy. Mary took her to the doctor and Jessica explains everything so she had an MRI and biopsy and sure enough she had an tumor that was cancerous. She did have surgery over the weekend to get the port in place for her to get chemo then she had to go through radiation. Jughead and Archie was in class while Jess was going through the first round of chemo when the Professor pull Jess up on screen since she didn't want to miss singing class.

"Hey Jess! We miss you today." Veronica admitted.

Jess smiled seeing everyone.

"Glad to see all of you today! What are we doing for class, Professor?"

Professor Martinez spoke about Worship and everyone sang different songs. Archie and Veronica were last since they sang Jess favorite hymns that were mash up. They dedicated their performance to her.

"We stand and lift up our hands
For the joy of the Lord is our strength
We bow down and worship Him now
How great, how awesome is He

And together we sing

Hosanna in the highest

I see the King of glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes

I see His love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing
The people sing

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
The earth is filled with His glory
Holy is the Lord God Almighty
The earth is filled with His glory

It's rising up all around
It's the anthem of the Lord's renown

It's rising up all around
It's the anthem of the Lord's renown

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me

And together we sing
Holy is
Hosanna in the highest

The earth is filled with His glory
Holy is the Lord God Almighty

Hossana in the highest."

Jess was speechless and was touched by her brother and Veronica's performance and she danced as they sang. In the end Jess was done with the treatment.

"Ok I'm done! I will see you and Jug later?"

Archie said.

"We'll stop by tonight."

She blew everyone kisses.

On the way to her room she felt sick and the nurses helped her as they got buckets and cleaned her up second she has fallen asleep after getting sick a couple more times as they were headed to the elevator to get to her room the chemo did her in.

"Baby, wake up a bit a nurse got you a pillow." Mary whispers.

Jess sleepily mumbled thinking she was gonna get sick.

"No more please. Mommy make it stop!"

Mary teared up as she quickly pulled herself together for her baby's sake. But as soon the pillow was rested against Jess's armrest and Jessica's head rested against it, she fallen back asleep. Mary stroke her daughter's head as she made sure Jess was comfortable. Once they got to her room, no one wanted to lift her and at the moment she was comfortable. Mary texted everyone the video she took after chemo and how she is resting. After class Archie and Jughead went with Fred to the hospital immediately and they made it to Jess's room the door knocked and Mary let them in. Jughead kissed her forehead and Jess slowly sat up in her chair and rubbed her eyes gently as she said.